25, 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘.

( 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗔𝗣𝗘, 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜𝗜 )

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
" LOVER BOY."

I CAN DIM THE LIGHTS AND SING
YOU SONGS FULL OF SAD THINGS.
WE CAN DO THE TANGO, JUST FOR TWO.

- A LITTLE BIT O'
SEX LOLZ.

shower setting, oral,
nothing too serious.

You wrap your arms around Jean's waist, still exhausted from the night before. He was silently eating cake from yesterday morning at the counter waiting for your awakening.

He smiled at the warm feeling of your body behind his, and set his plate down on the marble countertop to turn to face you.

"You look really pretty." He kissed your temple, and you chuckle softly.

"I just woke up and have no makeup on, but thanks." You take his hands in yours, kissing his knuckles.

"You look stunning either way, princess."

You rest your head on his chest, and sigh.

"This is really it until tomorrow, huh." You ask him softly as the man caresses the back of your hand.

"We still have a day before we leave, you know. We could do whatever you please. Just me and you, babe."

"Can we just.. spend time together before I have to leave you again?" You ask quietly, wiping your eyes.

"I'd really enjoy that." Jeans lips curve into a smile, and he takes your jaw gently to break the small space and kiss you directly on the lips.

You pull away for a quick second before placing your lips on his. Jean runs his hands up the back of your shirt, and moves his lips to under your jaw and slowly down your neck.

He pulls away as the floor creaks behind you two, but it had turned out only to be nothing which he was thankful for.

"Mm, I forgot to ask if you slept well.. after.. yeah."

"Believe it or not I did. But do you wanna hop in the shower real quick?" You say.

"Uhm? Yes?"

The two of you stepped into the shower and Jean turns on the hot water, which you let soak both of you.

Your boyfriend put his hands on your waist, pressing his chest against your back.

Jean trailed kiss down from your jaw to shoulder, keeping his hands on your waist while droplets of water traveled down both of your bodies.

He kissed on the skin of your shoulder, moving one hand to grab onto your breast, the other trailing its fingers around your inner thigh, whilst biting and lightly sucking on the crook of your neck, grazing his teeth across the wet skin and planting tiny kisses.

You smile at his touch, closing your eyes as he worked his sweet magic on your body.

Jean's fingers slowly move away from your thighs, using his others to pinch your nipple. He smirked against your skin, sliding his hand down to your vagina, and using his tattooed fingers to spread your folds.