67, 𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄.

SEXTAPE, PART IV,
CHAPTER 67.

" 𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄. "

"Ms. L/n."

Jean smiles, handing you your bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream, and you laugh softly at him as pulls out a seat at the outdoor table and into the spot right next to you with his bowl.

"Why, thank you, sir." You smile back, picking up your spoon and looking down at your phone for a quick second before back to Jean, who was already into his treat.

Neither of you had either really begun to pack and at this point, you left in three days. You weren't sure why, and you should've probably gotten to it beforehand, but here you were.

It didn't need much of an overreaction as it had gotten, yet nowhere the two of you were, sitting on the patio in a string bikini top with shorts in 70-degree weather, Jean in a pair of trousers, eating ice cream and minding your own business.

"Are you doing anything today?" Jean asks, and you swallow your spoonful of ice cream with a small shrug. You weren't gonna be all that busy, but had a few things to do during the day.

"Yeah, well, I have a nail appointment, then I'm gonna go get lunch with Vinnie and her boyfriend, then I'm probably gonna come back and clean the house since we've been away so much, and it needs it." You tell him, and he nods along with what you were saying.

"Right. Well, I was gonna go run the dogs, maybe go out to eat, come back since I have some important call with my manager, then hang out." He says, and you nod as he did before. "And if I don't grab something quick to eat I'll make something when I get back."

"Sweet. We should go to dinner I think.. whenever. We haven't had an actual dinner date in a good while." You tell him.

"That'd be fun. When we go back to Germany, I wanna take you to a few places, 'specially that one dinner place we went." He says.

You raise your eyebrows and purse your lips with a hint of suspicion, and the two of you just laugh together once more. Although, you could remember the dinner date clearly.

 '  Your eyes were fixated on the tattoos on his long fingers. You grab his left hand, the one that wasn't holding his wine glass.

"These are so cool, why the fuck haven't I noticed them," You sigh, running the pads of your fingers right above his knuckles where the ink was drawn on.

"Well, I'm always getting them covered up for shooting. And you're probably just partially blind if you hadn't noticed the others," He laughs softly, somewhat amused.

"Hush."

You both laugh, smiling brightly in the dim lighting of the room.

"I'm really- uh, happy you agreed to go out with me tonight," Jean says, a light blush creeping across his fair cheeks.

"I'm glad I agreed too. I mean, check out this dinner you're paying for." '
chapter 16 - 'dance with me.'

Everything that happened after that was clear to you. 

The way the song echoed off of the walls, the way he touched your waist and swayed you around the dimly lit living room. 

You remembered the song that he had played.. Goodnight Moon, a song by Shivaree.

It had surely enough grown to be one of your favorite songs just by that night.. and, oh, everything that proceeded to happen after the dance.