42, 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐒.

SEXTAPE, PART III,
CHAPTER 42.

" 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐒 "

- unedited.

Sometime in June.

"Ready to go?" Jean asked, letting his sunglasses fall onto the ridge of his perfect nose as you finished picking up your stuff to head down to the beach.

"Almost done. I can't find my fucking sandals.. I got them in Arizona and now i'm upset." You answer with a sigh, scrambling around the closet in the foyer. You and Jean's shoes were kept together neatly by the front door, but of course you had to fuck it up with your missing sandals.

"Y'know what, let's go babe." You say in defeat, grabbing a different pair of sandals. You planned to drive down to the beach, and so you threw the straps of your bag over your right shoulder although you would take it off in the car.

"Did you find 'em, though?" He asks you, and you shake your head with a small laugh.

"I'll find them eventually. I just swore I had them." You inform him as the two of you begin to walk out where his car was parked in the driveway.

Your place had been furnished exactly to both of your likings, although Jean made it his top priority that you loved every inch of the enormous estate. He made sure that you would enjoy your life here as much as he would.

I mean, from the pool you could see almost all of Los Angeles.

He made sure to open the door for you before heading to where he could get in the drivers seat. You were met with the music of Green Day, specifically American Idiot. 

You rolled down your window as Jean began to leave Bird Streets on Hollywood Hills, making it past the fact that the neighborhood was gated in gratefully as someone too was leaving.

You knew the beach would be crowded, but that didn't matter.

And so, the two of you drove through Los Angeles to make your way to the sand and waves you longed to see.

-

You pulled your top off, and Jean put his hand over his eyes so he could look out. The sun was shining brightly, and the heat beat down onto your exposed back and shoulders as it hit the skin.

Jean hands you the bottle of sunscreen, and pulls off his own shirt for you to do his back, dressed in his tattoos that always made you wonder.

You were practically giving him a free massage as you rubbed the lotion onto him before he did your own back moments later, which you thanked him for.

 You then fixed the straps of your bikini top, and took your lover's hand as he pulled you down to the water.

"Fuck, man that is cold." Jean laughs, and you laughed with him, watching as he moves forward to wade in the saltwater.

The waves crashed at your legs as you moved in deeper, lips curving into a smile as you walked closer to him.

At the first touch, the water was chilly, but eventually you began to get used to the feel of it. Before you could move any further to make your way to the man, you were suddenly met with a cold splash of water.