15, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

❝ You need to smell your sweet aroma. see, I know you smell like cinnamon, kissin' your lips. I lick my fingertips and get your clitoris in the mix. ❞

──────

( ✂️  )

"Here you are." Jean says, shifting his car into park.

"Need me to walk you up?"

"Aren't we basically living in the same building anyways?" You ask him, laughing a little bit.

"Yeah, well, I'm going to hang out with Connie downtown, and I just thought that you would appreciate being walked up to your room." He says.

"Ohh okay. Well, i'm fine. Go hang out with your buddy." You snort, smiling as you punch him in the shoulder whilst slamming the car door shut with your thigh.

You then begin to make your way up the steps of the hotel.

"Yo! I wasn't done yettt-" He groans, quickly speeding up so he could jog to you.

"i have a question."

"Whats up?" You stopped, and turned around to face Jean. 

"I was wondering if you wanted to.. go out again sometime, uh, y'know. Just the two of us. again."

"Like where?" You say cooly.

"Out to dinner. Maybe.. two nights from now?" 

"So.. Tuesday night? We have shooting though.." You sigh.

"Wait! What about Thursday night? I think we get done early!" He suggests.

You begin to make your way into the lobby, taking your time to think of how Wednesday night would sound. "Y'know, I think that works. If not i'll call you and give you an update." He nods.

"That'd be great. I'd love that. Awesome." He goes on with a few different ways of saying 'that's great'.

"Hey, now, I'm gonna go out with Sasha later, and we'll probably do something much more fun than you and Springer. Cya, Kirstein." You wink at him, jogging back over to the elevator and pressing the button.

Leaving him.

The elevator moved up each floor slowly

2

3

4

5..

9..

10..

15..

19..

And then it hit 20, which was your stop. You were one of the many who were staying in a private suite, and were expecting Sasha over later.

It was only around 1.00 pm now, so you still had a while. All you had to do was wait.

You and Sasha now both laid next to each other on your bed, and it was around 10.30 pm.

"And then he said some shit like 'yeah well i'm only in it for the sex.' and obviously, I left him there." You yawn, pulling the girls pillow under your chin.