21, 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄.

( 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗔𝗣𝗘, 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜𝗜 ) 

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
" TELLURIDE " 

BE MY BAD BOY, BE MY FRIEND,
BE MY WEEKEND LOVER, BUT DON'T BE MY FRIEND.
YOU CAN BE MY BAD BOY, BUT UNDERSTAND,
THAT I DON'T NEED YOU IN MY LIFE AGAIN.

──────

Getting through the airport was a challenge, as it always has been for a long time.

You kept your face well hidden, Jean basically protecting you as you walked besides him. The media was on your ass everywhere you went already, and they were already of suspicion of you and Jean although it was obvious.

So, you wandered through the airport as one does with a People's magazine covering your face, fingers locked with Jean's which were tucked in between the two of you.

-- The two of you had left from Germany, as had everyone else from the cast that would be attending.

You were both lucky enough to have had a plane booked to Colorado, courtesy of Ymir so you could get to the wedding destination.

Eren and Armin stayed close, the four of you chatting away occasionally as people snapped photos and shouted your names.

The first class section, white polished leather seats, burned oak wood decor, and dim lights that fit the mood well.

You and Jean take your seats, your other friends taking theirs from behind them. 

"Peoples Magazine presents 'Sexiest Man Alive, Jean Kirstein, Dashing, Wealthy, and Confident.'  Look at this." You laugh softly, handing him the trending magazine.

He takes it, raising his eyebrow and biting his lip.

"I don't blame them, to be honest. I really am the sexiest man alive." He nudges you, and you put your head on his shoulder.

"I guess." You lean your head back in your seat.

Jean, rather offended, hits you with the packet and you both snort with laughter.

-

-

The man leaned over slightly so he could talk to you in the privacy of the plane.

"How're ya yolding up?"

"I'm okay." You nod, smiling as you turn your head from looking out of the clear window. "Is something wrong, dear?"

"No, no of course not. I just wanted to know if you're okay." He shook his head, smiling softly and taking your hand, caressing it with his gentle fingers in the same patterns he always did.

As the plane took off, and time dragged along, you drifted in and out of sleep with your boyfriend at your side the entire time.

Jean, Eren, and Armin conversated from besides and behind you, and all you did was keep your eyes shut, not caring about their current topic.