44, 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄.

SEXTAPE, PART III,
CHAPTER 44.

" 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄. "

TAGS.

threesome smut, filming, oral, tipsiness and practical
drunk-consenting, facial, blowjob, handjob, cockwarming,
no feelings attached, condom-free, slight dirty-talk.

- undedited.

Eren closed the door, nodding his head as Jean pushed you against your bed and quickly reattaching his lips to yours. All of your bodies were still wet from the water, but were beginning to dry with the cold AC quickly.

You throw your head back as Jean moves his lips down your neck and chest again, pulling the strings of your bikini top before pulling it off of you completely.

"You sober enough for this?" Eren laughed softly, grabbing your jaw so he could kiss you on the cheek. He didn't wanna sound greedy, but he had been waiting for this moment forever.

"I'm fine," You slur.. the alcohol beginning to kick in much stronger than before. You wanted this as much as they did. "And.. I wanna film it.." You say softly, grabbing onto Jean as he held onto your hips.

"I see. You wanna make a movie, pretty girl?" Eren said in a lulling tone, and you nod.

"You know what to do, then, Eren." Jean says, pointing to the phone that the entire thing would be recorded on. You had no idea what the fuck you were doing, but I guess it was happening. You were gonna be fucked by two dudes at the same time.

"Spread 'em for me, babe." Jean says, tapping your thighs and you do as he says. Your clit was dripping, not with water but your sloppy wetness. 

The recording had begun, and you just went along.. they practically ignored the camera.. there was no need to act for this. It's literally a porno.

He pulls your bottoms off and the two men immediately feel the heat growing in their lower halves. It was obvious how horny it made the both of them, and you equally.

Jean presses his tongue against your clit, and you suck in a breath. Eren was already pulling down his trousers. 

His erect cock was out no later than that moment, and he pulled you up, keeping your lower body where it was so Jean could keep fucking you with his tongue.

A moan escapes your lips and you keep yourself up as he slides his tongue into you, only for Eren to grab you by the face and shove he tip and head of his cock through your lips. You groaned at the feeling, your cunt dripping even more for them.

"Fuck," Eren hiccuped, grabbing the back of your hair and pushing his entire cock into your mouth, nearly pressing against the back of your throat, like Jeans did.

Suddenly, you gasp and moan around Eren's dick at the feeling of all of Jean's fingers entering your cunt.

Eren bucks his hips, thrusting himself in and out of your mouth again, trying to distract you of the feeling.. but all of the euphoria just hit you at once.