68, 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄.

SEXTAPE, PART IV,
CHAPTER 68.

" 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄. "

( VERY SEXUAL AND MATURE CONTENT,
READ AT UR OWN RISK. )

drug use, plane sex, thigh-riding.

"Y/n."

"Baby."

"Princess."

"Babe."

Jean shook you awake gently by your shoulder, and you flutter your eyes open. Everything was still blurry, and you were struggling to focus on Jean who was practically right in front of you.

You reach over to the side, nearly falling out of bed, but you manage to find your glasses which were only worn if you really needed them, take this as an example.

"What- What time is it?" You mumble, leaning your glasses on the bridge of your nose as you sit up from the warmth of you and Jean's bed. Taking a glance at the alarm clock on the bedside table, you groan internally. 12.53 am.

"You're fucking kidding me." You hiss under your breath, and finally begin to pull yourself out of bed and put your hand on Jean's shoulder to steady yourself, still exhausted.

Honestly, you had forgotten your flight was today.

"Your stuff is already in the car, I'm driving us. I didn't wanna book a chauffeur since it's so early." He says, kissing you on the forehead before moving to grab his backpack from the floor beside the bed.

"Thank you." You mutter, lips curving into a small smile. The entire house was silent, but the nice kind of silence that made you just want to get back into bed and fall asleep again.

You yawn, putting your hand on his waist before stepping quietly into the bathroom, and turn on the lights that nearly blinded you with the sudden brightness. You take your time to brush your teeth and quickly use the restroom before pulling on a pair of slides and walking back out to the bedroom.

What you slept in would be fine for the airport, as in sweatpants and a lace tank top, comfortable and good for flying and publically appearing in.

Since it was Jean, you would probably be ending up snorting some expensive coke through a rolled-up dollar bill, fuck off the drugs, then end up passed out until the private jet comes to a stop in a whole other country.

Whatever. It was too early to put contacts in, and you were just too tired either way. You just went with the flow of things, since you were looking forward to seeing everyone in Germany.

"You good?" Jean asks, chuckling a bit as you rub your tired eyes and take his hand in yours after picking up your own carry-on bag, and then the two of you make your way downstairs and into the foyer where you could pull on your slides and grab a jacket.

"All good, babe. Tired though." You say, and you walk down the front steps as Jean sets a few alarms and locks the door, doing other extra things to keep the house in safekeeping. You have a friend keeping watch on the dogs, and they have an extra key just in case.

"You can get In the car, everything's in the Porsche, there's a private jet booked for us and we're supposed to leave at 1.20," Jean says, stepping down towards the car with you close by his side. The white Porsche was dazzling in the moonlight, and the headlights were lit, illuminating the darkness already glowing with some other lighting around your house.