49, 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐔𝐑.

SEXTAPE, PART III,
CHAPTER 49.

" 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐔𝐑. " 

petite fleur - jill barber.

( - unedited. )

"C'mon, please?" Jean asks, holding your hands in his. 

You had hardly talked.. for at least half a week since your argument and the separation. You still slept in the guest room as you guys would end up bringing up the fight and get pissed at one another in a matter of moments.

You sigh, looking down. You wanted to give in, but you were still unsure. It was going to get worse if either of you fucked up.

"Fine." You agreed, fixing your robe around you. Jean kissed your cheek before whispering into your ear,'

"Thank you."

Searching for something to wear was always a struggle. You had so many clothes and shoes that it stressed you out. Besides, there was not a single smile shared as Jean asked you to dinner.. and so you would make him wait.

Becoming a bitch all over again.

Shortly after searching, you decide on a black spaghetti strap dress that you knew cut off right before your knees and hugged your body perfectly.. and a diamond necklace that had belonged to your mother when she was younger.

You exhale, sitting down at the vanity in your walk-in closet.. Jean was waiting for you downstairs, and it was around 8.35 at night.

You did your makeup slowly, making sure it was perfect for the photographers and Jean both. Not like it mattered to them, but you. You had to look presentable anyways.

In all honesty, if you were planning on being even more of a bitch and declining his offer, you would've told him that he could shove dinner up his ass.

But no. You needed this.. the two of you wanted another chance and so you took it gratefully.

Eventually you finished your makeup, and began to dry your hair from your shower than change into your dress and heels. 

Soon enough, you were making your way down the stairs slowly as you shoved the phone in your black designer handbag as you moved. $495.00 'EMMA' Traveler 39.. bought by yours truly.

You also shove your wallet and car keys in there, although you already had stuff shoved away in the handbag. Believe it or not, it fit a lot of stuff. i mean.. it was for traveling as well, and you used it all the time practically. It's also a 2-in-1. you got lucky.

"There you are." Jean says coolly. He was fixing his suit, buttoning the buttons on his sleeves then adjusting his collar so it fit him better.. although all his close did.

"Hey." You say, moving to follow him out to his car that lacked conversation. There was no music on the radio, as he didn't have it on.

"You look nice." He compliments you, giving your thigh a gentle squeeze. This was a first, regarding the fact that you'd been arguing back and fourth. It was nice to be getting along just a little bit- once again.