39, 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊.

( 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗔𝗣𝗘, 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜𝗜 )

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
" PILLOW TALK. "

( filler chapter. )

- COMPLETELY UNEDITED,
PLEASE READ A/N AT END
OF CHAPTER.

Jean finished cleaning up your messy thighs and your back, slowly dragging the damp cloth across your skin. He had tiptoed across the floor to the bathroom, which was connected to the guest room, making it easy.

He kissed the insides of your thighs and hummed before moving back up towards you, where he draped his arm around your waist and kept you close, just as he had before.

The moonlight drifted into the room in a haze of milky white, and set on both of your faces.

"Hey, y/n?" He asked softly, rubbing your slightly sore hips.

"Hmm." You replied, fluttering your eyes open and turning your head to the side just a little bit although you couldn't see him in the darkness, and the fact that he was completely behind you.

"I never apologized for that time in Colorado, the night of the wedding when I was.. all over the place.. I hurt you, didn't I?" He begins, placing his head in the crook of your neck and shoulder, sliding his hands down to wrap around your waist.

"You did.. a little bit. I just wasn't expecting all that." You admit, and he mentally curses himself.

"You know i'd never hurt you.. and I didn't mean to." He talks into your ear, caressing your abdomen that was only still a little bit sticky.. mostly from the dampness of the cloth and your own secretions.

"I could tell you had too much to drink." You snort, smiling just a little bit.

Jean chuckled into your skin, pressing a small kiss to the side of your neck. 

There was a chilling silence for a little bit, the only real sound were the crickets outside and the small buzzing and beeping of the air conditioner as you had already recognized before.

"Jean I never got to really thank you for all that shit you bought me. Why did you even do that? I love the gifts but you shouldn't spend on me so mindlessly." You tell him with a slight scold to your tone.

"Oh, well, hey you got some pretty stuff." He laughs softly, and so do you. He knew he shouldn't, but he also knew you were happy with what you got, but upset with him. In better words, he didn't care.

"I guess. Just.. we'll go shopping together. I don't trust you alone." You sigh, a small laugh slipping from your lips.

"That's reasonable." He confirms with a small shrug, running his fingers up and down your waist and slowly towards your thighs, where he traced small circles on the skin. 

Everything around you was still and silent, and everyone around and inside the house were asleep.

The open window brought the light smell of firewood that had just been burnt out, and a breeze flowed into the room and drifted through the tall grasses.

You shift a little bit to get more comfortable, and Jean makes sure to move to your own delight.

"Tomorrow I wanna show you that place I was talking about.. where I hung out with Eren.. and Reiner.." You say, tone hidden with a sleepy slur.

"I'd like to see it too. And maybe like.. everywhere around here. I like it. I never even got to see the horses." He laughed under his breath, and you do as well.

"Yeah, my brothers normally take care of them.. so i'll show you like.. everything tomorrow since we've done nothing but hang out." You tell him, closing your eyes.

"Sounds cool." He kissed your shoulder again, and too closed his eyes.

His soft breathing was slowly beginning to lull you to sleep, and sure enough it did.. dragging you along to a reckless slumber.

2.45 am.

You jolt up, your shirt sticking to your damp and sweaty back as you wake up from your out of nowhere nightmare. You didn't normally have one, but this was one of those rare times when you did.. but that was over now.

Looking to the side, you notice Jean is fast asleep, sprawled out messily with one hand under the pillow and the other falling from your side and onto his abdomen where his shirt riled up the front.

You laugh at him a little bit, and sigh, happy that he was alright and not stirring in his sleep as he usually did.

Your back ached and your entire lower body was sore. Hickeys and love-bites littered pretty much your entire body in different places— your neck and shoulders, breasts and all the in-betweens, thighs and your waist line.

As it had been before, everything was silent, and so you decided to lay back down in your comfortable spot on the bed.

And now, you could only go back to sleep and wait for your body to wake you up once more.

( A/N: IMPORTANT NEWS, )

my mom found my wattpad and is pretty upset
with me.. since she read all of sextape and.. saw the smut.
so i've decided that once i reach the end of part 2, im gonna
stop updating for a while.. also due to the fact that I haven't been
feeling myself and doing my best lately. so all I ask of you guys is
to be patient with me. 

And while im at it, aside from bodak yellow,
there's another jean fic.. its 'pussy fairy' on my profile.

yes, as you can tell, i am a jean hoe.