66, 𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐀.

SEXTAPE, PART IV,
CHAPTER 66.

" 𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐀. "

( FILLER ! )

"Oh, so I'm in charge now?" Jean retorts, looking at you who laid beside him in bed, the AC on a comfortable blast. 

You were back home in the Bird Streets.

Both of you had returned home only two days ago, and had Eren watch Slate and Gunner while you were away.. the two of you had finally understood his reasons for doing what he did, but there was barely an apology.

It was around the beginning of January now, and the new year was beginning to soak into the feel of things, and you just wanted summer back, honestly.. and you missed the white snow that fell in front of your window in the early mornings, the smell of everything warm in the house.

Jean and you still had the huge Christmas tree up in the living room and had no energy to take it down just yet because it felt like you had barely spent any time around it, and were exhausted from the long trip.

So now, you and he lay in your bed again, watching whatever was on Adult Swim at this time, and talking to one another peacefully about this and that.

"I was running it myself, but you're my boyfriend, soo.." You trail off, looking down at your phone, then to Jean who sat upright while you were laying on your stomach, covers up to the small of your back.

"Funzies. We should both be in charge of it though, since it's already got so many followers.. and likes." He says, looking at you with a cheesy grin.

"Yeah, agreed. People like seeing half-naked girls on Twitter. You have one kinda for that don't you?" You wonder, lifting your head up from the pillow.

"Yeah, Kinda, it's just a side account, nothing special." He slides down into the bed, looking back at his own phone. "Practical semi-NSFW account, you know?" 

You nod in a bit of agreement, and lay your head back down on the pillow, draping your arm across his tummy and holding onto him closely. 

There wasn't always that much talk when the two of you lay in bed at night, and it was perfect, especially when all went quiet and the only sounds were the fan spinning in repetitive circles and Jean's soft snoring.

"Oh, I forgot to say that our scripts came in the mail the other day." Jean then says, switching over to another topic, and you look at him, unsure of what he meant at the moment. "For Attack on Titan? Part 2? Season 4?"

"Oh!" You exclaim softly, sitting up a bit and leaning on your elbow, looking into his eyes, and he laughs at you, and you laugh with him. 

Small, tired smiles stretched across both of your faces, and you lay back down on your side, resting your hand on his bare chest. "Well, that's good. Where'd you put them?" You ask.

"I put them on the first shelf of the TV stand up here, they're over there on top of some magazines I'm pretty sure." He tells you, pulling you into his arms and holding you even closer to him. "But don't get up, please."

"Mm, I wasn't going to, babe. We can look at them in the morning, why didn't you say then?" You ask, shutting your eyes, and you feel him shrug slightly against your body.

"They got here early, and you were still sleeping. So, I let you sleep and went to sit in the living room instead of tuning some shit with the guitar since I knew that would wake you up." He tells you, turning his entire body to the side so you were in a different position, better than before since it was clear he wasn't comfortable.

Either way, you would end up tossing and turning in all different directions during the night, all that mattered was that you get your beauty sleep, and Jean was comfortable in his own bed with you in his arms.

"That was sweet of you." You say softly, lips curving into a small smile.

"I guess it was." He replies in a soft tone, opening his eyes to see just what was happening on the show playing on the TV in front of you guys, then closing them to once be at peace with you in his arms.

There were a few moments of silence before you took the chance to break it, "I already forgot about part two..when the hell are we supposed to be leaving? And where.. I was paying no attention to those emails." You admit, and Jean chuckles against your skin, and you smile with him.

"Well, we were in Hamburg for the little battle thingy with Marley, don't fucking know what to call it, and we're gonna be in Nördlingen for Eren and Reiner's big showdown, then I'm sure they're gonna take us to some desert for all the rumbling shit." He explains, and you nod in understanding. "Then, I dunno what else happens. But we leave in less than a week, I'm sure."

"Less than.. Less than a week..!?" You exclaim in a lower tone of voice, jolting upwards. "Are you kidding!" 

"Woah, okay, babe calm down." Jean puts his hand on your shoulder as he lifts himself up to be beside you again, and his lips curve into a somewhat smiley concerned look. "It's not that big of a deal, we still have time to pack."

"We're staying in Germany for a good bit of a month, and THEN, we're probably coming back to America, and- y'know what." You take in a deep breath, exhale, then fall down onto your back once more. Jean looks at you.

"You good now?" 

The two of you laugh just a little bit, and he kisses you on the forehead before pulling you back into his arms. There wasn't really a reason for that overreaction, but It most likely would've stressed anyone out. 

With a nod, you turn to face your head towards him, letting your eyes close lightly, a small him escaping from your lips. "I'm sorry. The realization startled me." You admit, and he shrugs his shoulders, tightening his already loose grip on you just a bit.

"No need to apologize, really. If I were a woman I'm sure that I'd freak too." He snorts, and you roll your eyes at him with a tiny laugh.

"I'm sure you would." You say, and more laughter is shared.

When you were with him, most of the time, both of you were always laughing, and it was great. Just the feeling of his body against yours brought everything to sudden comfort and relaxation. As though there was nothing bad in the world.

As if laughter was just a silly disease that would be with you and him till the day you die.