31, 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐑.

( 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗔𝗣𝗘, 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜𝗜 )

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
" BLAME IT ON REINER. "

SALT AND PEPA'S HERE AND WE'RE IN EFFECT, WANT YOU TO PUSH IT BABE.
COOLIN' BY DAY THEN AT NIGHT WORKING UP A SWEAT.
CMON GIRLS LETS SHOW THE GUYS THAT WE KNOW
HOW TO BECOME NUMBER ONE IN A HOT PARTY SHOW, NOW PUSH IT.

- completely unedited.

"I know that by now, girls your age aren't shopping at Justice, correct?" You ask with a small smile, sliding your sunglasses to the top of your head.

"Pfft, I don't think so," She says, and you both laugh.

The two of you had left your nail appointment a while ago, and It was amazing in both of your opinions. The girl said she liked putting her feet in the water.. which you had to admit is the best part.

Now, you and Gabi were walking through Destiny USA, and people were taking photos left and right. All you could do was ignore and maybe wave a little bit.

"I was gonna go into Macy's, but I do wanna look around." You tell her, a camera flashing in your eyes causing both of you to wince and speed up just a tiny bit.

"I like Hot Topic!" She tells you, and you raise your eyebrows.

"Goddamn, I would go there allll the time when i was in high-school. I'm pretty sure I still have my.. vintage-ass Demonia's from the 2000's."

"No way." She says, looking at you. "I love it there, They have cool stuff."

"I know, right? Me and Reiner would always come to this mall every Sunday and go there for no specific reason. Really just to look around and see what we would ask our parent's for when It came around the Holidays. Sometimes I would come here to check out the hot girls working the cash register." You snort, lips tugging into a smile.

"Was Reiner one of those big titty goth girls? And this is a genuine question."

You couldn't help but laugh, covering your mouth. Gabi laughs with you, unable to contain herself at her shitty joke which she admitted to.

"If you wanna put it that way, I guess he could've been." You snort, your laughter coming to a slow end.

"Ugh i'd love to see that.. You're so cool." She tells you, giggling as she takes a quick sip of her sprite that she held in her free hand.

"Aw, thanks. You're not too bad yourself. And I probably have pictures from then" You chuckle, ruffling her brown hair and she smiles at you.

"Now c'mon, Gabi. My treat. Onward to--"

"Ms. L/n? Ms. Braun?" You both pause, turning to the sound of a voice of which you were met with two seemingly young men and a girl who looked around Gabi's.

"I'm Andrew, these are Nicholas and Victoria. We were wondering if we could get a quick picture? I hope we aren't bothering you." The one with black hair says, pulling out his phone.

"Of course!" You smile, and Gabi nods before you get her into the picture with the three of them. It didn't take long, and they were amazing.