36, 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

( 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗔𝗣𝗘, 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜𝗜 )

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
" INTERRUPTION. "

THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING,
AND THAT'S JUST WHAT'LL THEY DO.
ONE OF THESE DAYS,
THESE BOOTS ARE GONNA WALK ALL OVER YOU.

Your brother hums at the steering wheel, tapping his fingers on it to the music on the radio, as he was the one driving you guys back home to where the small family party just for your graduation, where your grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins would be.

You honestly felt a little bad that he had to meet them all at the same time, but he insisted it was fine because he wanted to make a good impression. Besides, the entire time you were on the way out he went on and on about how he already likes your brothers.

And, you had gotten him a little something to return the favor of him buying you all that shit a while ago.

You now drove down a long road surrounded by open fields, Jean staring out the window at the scenery like a little boy who's mom would only let him look through the window of the toy store.

He soon turns around to look at you, and puts his hand on your thigh, moving it up and down then trying to find your own hand to lock fingers.

He took in a deep breath and leaned his head on your shoulder, causing you to laugh a little bit.

"Now, you two," Your brother begins, taking his hands off of the steering to tie his hair back into a loose pony, and Jean looks up.

"Theres two guest rooms now. The one closest to the stairs has the creakiest frame, and I know you guys aren't going back into the city for like another week, and so I expect you guys to fuck at least once." He informs formally, beeping on the horn as you begin to pull up to your house.

Your cousins were playing in the front with your brothers dog, and immediately stopped to wave in the car. You all laugh together for a good while, and Jean smirks, nudging you.

"I made a mental note of that."

"Hush." You snort, punching him in the shoulder lightly. 

Soon the car jolts to a stop, nearly sending you forward in which Jean extended his arm in front of you. You were surprised Christopher even had a license.

You laugh again, and unbuckle your seatbelts. Jean holds on to your hand, staying close to you as you make your way closer to the door.

"Y/n!" Your two younger cousins, Vickie and Lauren, who were 11 and 9, came running up to the two of you as you stepped out.

"Hey!" You smile, picking up the younger girl with a smile.

Jean put his hand on your shoulder, smiling back.

"Laurie, this is Jean. I've told you about him." You say, looking to your boyfriend who just laughed under his breath.

"You're from the show y/n is in, and that one cowboy movie." Vickie says, looking up at him with a small point.

"You got it." He nods, and she offers to shake his hand, which he takes.