35, 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒.

( 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗔𝗣𝗘, 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜𝗜 )

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
" REUNION OF LOVERS. "

OH, TO SEE WITHOUT MY EYES.
THE FIRST TIME THAT YOU KISSED ME.
BOUNDLESS BY THE TIME I CRIED,
I BUILT YOUR WALLS AROUND ME.

- may 6th, 
5.40 pm.

You suck in a quiet deep breath, preparing to walk onto the large stage where everyone could see you. Your entire university, classmates and fellow graduates family's friends, your own family. It made you wanna puke.

And this was only the beginning. You still had to take your seat and receive your diploma or whatever the fuck it was now.

Carmella and Adam were going to be sitting close to you, and you were all lucky of the fact that everyone wasn't seated in alphabetical order whatsoever. Marco was here somewhere, and so was Margaux. You just couldn't find them.

You just wanted to get this over with.

Soon, after a few maybe.. fifteen or twenty minutes of waiting, they were preparing to call your names out so you could receive your diploma's and get seated. As it always was, you and a few others had been specially selected for some speech you didn't wanna do.

Then, it started. And you heard the man at the podium begin to speak. You hadn't studied much for this as you were supposed to, and decided to wing it formally.

"Adam Crysanthemum." He speaks, and the man gets a bunch of pats on the backs and slaps on the shoulders as he begins to make his way out. 

He's still gonna get made fun of for his name, that's for sure.

Then next were a few other names, and then Marco who had just appeared out of nowhere all happy and smiley. He was probably in a hangover stage or some shit.

You stared as he walked out, and did all the shit he needed to do, then got ready for his speech. He wasn't one for public speaking, and a while back had said that acting wasn't really for him and he was glad to have the time he did with you guys on set.

His speech wasn't long or sappy, it was just a simple thank you and a few words.

Margaux was after him, and you payed no attention to that at all. A few more people went, then you. As you had before, you take in a small breath and Carmella massages your shoulders from behind, whispering into your ear,

"Goodluck!" 

She smiles, and Adam looks at you from the stage with a smirk. You shake your head at him with a sarcastic, disappointed look. Added on by a small smile.

"Y/n L/n." 

You walk across the stage from behind the curtain as your name is called and walk up to the man who held your papers.

"Thank you." You whisper and he replies with a tiny 'of course. congratulations.' as you shake hands with the Chancellor. With your other hand, you take your diploma and the two of you pause to take a picture.