55, 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄.

SEXTAPE, PART III,
CHAPTER 55.

" 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄  "

( SEXUAL CONTENT, READ AT UR OWN RISK. )

- ice play / unedited.

thursday.

You sigh, closing your eyes as you relaxed in the lounge chair, trying to sleep, your skin soaking up the hot summer sun, clothed in your new bikini.

You tanned, sunbathed, same thing.. on one of the lounge chairs on the patio all while Jean swam in the pool before you, he had just worked out and needed the refreshment of the cold water on his skin. 

Soon enough, you were pretty much falling asleep, the warmth of the sun bringing you to your happy place. 

The only sounds around you were the cicadas and the water of the pool, and that's all you really needed. Occasionally, birds chirped as well, and then everything was silent for a few moments before the cycle repeat itself.

Being whisked off to sleep no sooner, your chest rises and falls slowly with each breath you take. 

Although, maybe ten minutes later, you were woken up by a sweet kiss to the lips that tasted of cherries and something cold. Jean.

Placing your hand on your cheek as your shocked from your slumber, he pulls his mouth away from yours and smiles. "Mmm." You say quietly, caressing the side of his face with your thumb. "Tired already?" You ask, and he shakes his head.

"Not at all. I just wanted to come see you." He replies, his breath fresh with those cherries that you noted were on his lips, he must've ate some from the freezer. "I was gonna go grab a glass of water, you want anything?" He offers, standing up.

You couldn't help but stare at his perfect body, watching as droplets of water still roamed his biceps and slid down his abs. He was something, a prize, and you must've been one lucky girl to win something like this.

Snapping out of your quick daze, you look up at him and shake your head as he did. "I'm good." You tell him, he nods before kissing you on the cheek and heading indoors to get his drink. 

As he returned with his drink in less than five minutes, you didn't fail to take notice of the bowl in his other hand. 

"What's that, babe?" You ask curiously and he smirks in his reply,

"None of your business." He snorts, finding his way in-between your thighs and you laugh sarcastically, after he placed the bowl on the table next to the lounge chairs. "I wanna try something." He tells you, and that sent a chill down your spine.

"I guess i'm all in." You say softly, and he moves forward to kiss you, wrapping his right hand lightly around your throat and you moan into the kiss, in which he smiles.

You grab onto his wrist as he moves away from you for a quick moment to grab an ice cube and put it in-between his teeth, gliding the ice around your inner and outer thighs, and over your stomach.

It pressed against your skin, sliding down and becoming close to your bikini bottoms, the heat of the day making it melt quickly. Jean licks the water from your skin and moved to add another ice cube that was making it's way to the melted state.

He rubs the new piece of ice against your covered clit, causing the clothing to dampen more than they were already becoming.. his arm held up your thigh so he could get a good look at your covered sweet spot.

He makes eye contact with you the entire time he teased you.

Once the ice melted, his fingers hooked onto your bottoms and pulled them down your thighs and legs slowly, all while still looking into your eyes. 

Grabbing another ice cube and sticking it into his mouth, he lined his mouth up with your clit before pressing his lips to your clit and sliding the ice cube out of his mouth. 

The feeling of the cold ice drag along your clit sent another shiver down your spine. The coldness made you wanna get away from him, but you only squirmed just a bit and he smirked. 

The ice began to melt on his tongue, and he moved the ice around your pussy that began to drip with your own wetness. You moan quietly as Jean pushes the ice only a bit through your lips before it melts from your heat and his tongue in the mix.

Jean slides his tongue up your pussy as the ice had melted completely, and you spread your folds for his tongue. 

He bites the insides of your thighs, diving his tongue into you, then out before licking back upwards. "Shit," You moan as he sucks and licks through and around your folds, causing you to arch your back.

You bite your bottom lip as a moan releases from the back of your throat, Jean groaning into your cunt before proceeding to eat you out, once again sliding his tongue up your pussy. Suddenly, his middle and ring fingers enter your cunt, making you moan again.

Pulling his mouth away for a quick second, he presses a few kisses to your clit before moving his tongue through your folds.

His fingers pumped in and out of your cunt, causing your stomach to knot up as you were nearing your orgasm, the pleasurable feeling sliding downwards.

"I'm- I'm close," You exhale, throwing your head back as you moan again as Jean fucks your clit with his tongue, and he moans softly into your thighs before you're finally riding out your high on his tongue, releasing all over his tongue and fingers.

"You're so pretty." Jean whispers, kissing your lower abdomen as he moves upwards to kiss you again, placing his hand on your cheek as he kisses the side of your lips. Your eyes weren't all that visible through your sunglasses, but he knew that same lustful look you had in them.

"Only because of you." You smile softly, kissing him as well before his right hand moves up to pull down your bikini top just a bit so your breast was exposed, and he presses his thumb against your perked nipple before squeezing your tit. 

Jean lays his head on your chest, and in between your breast as with his hand he continues to fondle with your breast, and you hum in delight as he kisses the skin of your chest softly before closing his eyes and resting on top of you.

"We can jump in the pool if you want, babe." He offers quietly and you chuckle with a nod. "Then we can really wash off later, I really just realized I haven't gotten to swim naked with you." he says quite sarcastically before getting off of you and stripping out of his trunks before pulling you up with him.

You strip out of your bikini top, as your bottoms were elsewhere on the patio and Jean takes your hand to run to the other side of the pool so the two of you could enter through the deep side.

Jean dives into the water head-first, giving you a good view of his ass, although due to your orgasm, your balance was quite unstable as you moved, but you still managed to jump into the water starting with your feet. 

As you resurface on the more shallow end after a good swim, Jean comes up from underneath you and picks you up, the two of you laughing together. 

He drops you back into the water before pulling you close to him and spinning you around in the water. You latch onto him, wrapping your arms around his neck with a bright smile. 

You bury head in the crook of his neck as he squeezed your bare ass from under the water, making you gasp and slap him on the shoulder, in which he just laughed in reply before just holding you there for a bit.

"I love you, Y/n." He laugh a little bit into your ear, kissing your cheek. You pull away to kiss him on the lips and smile.

"I love you too, Jean."