18, 𝐑 𝐔 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄?

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

❝ and satisfaction feels like a distant memory. and i can't help myself, all i wanna hear her say is "are you mine?" ❞

──────

[ SEXUAL CONTENT ]

continued from ch. seventeen

daddy kink, bdsm pet-names, backshot,
(breeding?), bareback,

Without another word, Jean spun your body around and pinning you down on to the bed again. He kissed you roughly once more, moaning into your mouth.

He broke the kiss, his left hand still wrapped around your throat.

He only deepened his dick into you, grabbing your waist.

Jean lets out a series of low groans as your walls clenched around his cock.

You moan, wrapping your legs around his waist and holding onto his shoulders.

"Shit, you're tight,"

At this point, you were digging your nails deeper into his back causing marks to form.

The male dragged his teeth against your collarbone, and roughly sucked on your skin. the sound of skin slapping and heavy breathing filled the room.

He moved his arm above your head, grabbing onto headboard before slamming his hips back into yours, deepening himself inside of you again.

He gripped onto your waist, slowing the rhythm of his thrusts before vigoriously shoving his dick further into your pussy.

You screamed out in pleasure as repeatedly thrusted inside of you, slowing down and then speeding up, the tip of his cock kissing your cervix.

"Jean, I ─ fuck!" You couldn't even comprehend what had just happened as a wave of sexual ecstasy hit your aching core, and you once again released, this time all over Jean's cock.

Your eyes rolled to the back of your head, practically choking on your own breath.

You panted, catching your breath while he looked at you, pleased.

He pulled his cock out of you, covered in your own essence.

Jean planted kisses all over your body, slowly making his way downwards, dragging his lips down to your sex, all while running his tattooed fingers down your hips.

He crouched down and met eye-level with your mound again, dragging his index finger down your slit.

"Look at you."

His tongue pressed up against your clit, swirling it in a side-to-side, and circular motions.

You cried out in pleasure, gripping the back of his head again. He snaked his left hand through the sheets and searched for your right hand, locking fingers with yours.

You squeezed his hand as tightly as you could, throwing your head back.

He hooked his arms under your thighs, licking on your clit roughly.

You gripped the sheets once more, begging for him to fuck you again.

"We're not done yet,"

Jean stood up,

"Turn 'round"

He flipped you over, grabbing onto your waist and pulling you in closer to the edge of the bed.