40, 𝐂𝐘𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊!

( 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗔𝗣𝗘, 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜𝗜 )

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
" CYA LATER, NEW YORK! "

- completely unedited.

Sunlight flooded the room, causing Jean to open up his eyes. Everything was still blurry until he blinked away the sleepiness. You, on the other hand, had finally fallen asleep again and swept away by a better dream.

He kissed your cheek and turned so his long legs came off of the bed and his feet hit the cold, wooded floor.

Jean made sure not to wake you up as he stood up, and creeped across the room where he opens his suitcase and pulls out a pair of boxers and something he could wear that he could quickly slip on before creeping out of the room, which was just a different pair of sweats and a larger t-shirt. 

He left the door open, knowing it would make too much noise to close and open it up again.

He walked down the hall, checking your siblings rooms to see if someone was in there or not. But, there wasn't.

Either way, people were conversating downstairs.

As Jean reaches the bottom of the stairs, he turns left into the kitchen. All he wanted was a drink of water, but instead most of the little kids attention was on him.

"Morning, Jean." Christopher greeted him. 

"You want breakfast?" Your mother offered, fixing her robe a little bit better, her long fluffy hair falling down onto her shoulders. 

"Oh, sure." He replied with a smile, stretching out his arms.

Today was the day that you and Jean left, not back to New York City, but to California where the two of you were going to move in together. Plans had changed and he had booked a moving company to just.. move stuff from your apartment all the way across the country. Reiner and Marco were in charge of that.

"Is Y/n still sleeping?" Vickie asks, looking up at the man of whom she's just started getting used to.

"Yeah. She's just tired." He tells her, thanking your mum as she hands him a cup of coffee, the same that he had been receiving gratefully since he got there. And he liked it.

"She needs sleep, anyways. I'm glad she's been getting enough." Your dad says, sitting down at the counter.

"Well now she can get all the sleep she needs. Anyways, did you guys hear Cardi B got an onlyfans?" Nicholas brings up, and everyone looks at him silently. "What?!"

"In front of the kids?" Lydia gave him a dirty look.

"They don't even fucking know what an onlyfans is." He snorts, downing the rest of his water quickly. The three young siblings 'Ooo'd" and set offended expressions on their face as he cursed.

"Still not very appropriate, Nicky." Christopher hits him harshly upside the head. And the boy just starts freaking out.

"What the hell was that for?!" 

Soon enough they're at each others necks in an intense wrestling match that had to be moved out of the home. "Film this, Jean!" Nathan shrieks as they follow the brawling brothers out of the back, and he pulls his phone from his back pocket. 

He had a picture of you as his lockscreen, not to be too sappy or anything, But it was a nice way to wake up to a blaring alarm.