41, 𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒.

SEXTAPE, PART III,
CHAPTER 41.

" 𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒. "

There wasn't really any conversation in the car. The only sounds were the radio, and the music o Salt-N-Pepa, Destiny's Child, Aliyah, and Rihanna as you both drove through LA. You stared out the window and Jean kept his eyes on the road ahead.

You always joked that one of you would be the next Princess Diana if the paparazzi situation got too bad, but no, they just took pictures for news articles that would be flooding the internet in n time.

And so, you relaxed in the black BMW convertible that Jean owned as you rode through the city.

Palm trees seemed to run by ever so quickly, and so did all the people. You'd been to California for filming, specifically Hollywood. And well, back then when you were premiering for 'Attack on Titan'.

You remembered that night so clearly.. as if it were yesterday. When things were much easier with you and Jean. You weren't saying things were bad, but, you weren't together then to be specific. Besides, if he hadn't even asked you out on that date you wouldn't be in this position. And at first you didn't even realize you were in love with him.

Now the the two of you spent every given moment together, and you loved it equally.

"We could go and get something to eat once we get back. Everything should be here later, if I recall." Jean says, taking a quick glance towards you then back to the road. "It's really just boxes of stuff.. they left your bed and like furniture there." He adds on, explaining the situation.

"Whatever works. I'm starving anyways." You tell him with a smile.

Luckily you had no furniture that you wanted to bring along. either way, you didn't wanna put even more on Reiner and Marco. It was around 1.20 pm, since your second flight was unfortunately delayed, and, you still had the whole day to do something.

You swoon as you enter the Hollywood Hills mansion that you and Jean now shared. It was huge, and you weren't surprised. The both of you had money, and one of you decided to put it to good use. 

The $10.7 million dollar mansion had a strong scent of California sea breeze that would forever be trapped in your mind. And the entrance had a large piano. You knew he was talented, but, wow.

Jean takes your hand, and pulls you forward in which you wrap your arms around him tightly. It was so great to share a hug like this.

Why do you spoil me?  Is something you wished you could ask him. 

But all you would get from the man is 'because i love you.' which might not have been the best excuse, but that didn't matter in these moments. Jean cared for you unlike any other, He'd do anything for you to be happy.

"I'll take this as you love it, hm?" Jean laughs softly, and you nudge him playfully.

"I love it more than words could fucking describe." You tell him honestly, and he drapes his arm around your shoulders before taking you out back. 

"Eren was here. He was watching Slate and Gunner while I was in New York with you." He explains as he opens the door Eren had forgot to lock. Slate and Gunner were his two English Pointers that he often took out to run.

His friend hunted with them, and he did so occasionally.. when it was hunting season. Eren and Connie would tag along too, but it wasn't your ideal sport. 

You normally saw pictures of them on hunting trips on their instagrams or just sent in groupchats you were in, and it never failed to make you smile when you saw the men having a good time.

"Sweet." You reply, and he drags you elsewhere.

You were brought into a smaller room with painters sheets and all sorts of stuff. In one section laid his guitar and a couple of his notebooks and papers.. another was all of his stuff to just paint with. You remembered him mentioning that his mom pushed him into all sorts of after school activities, as you had recalled-- guitar and piano. And painting and drawing was something he did for fun.

Jean would constantly doodle on your arm and his own when you were at table-reads, or hanging out together. You still had little marks from black sharpie and marker on your wrists and forearm from previous times.

"This is so cool." You tell him as you crouch down to open up the notebook. This too was littered in doodles and music notes.

"I didn't think you'd be so fascinated. I just wanted to show you." He chuckles, walking up and looking down at what you were staring at. 

"Well I just so happen to be fascinated with everything you do." You smile, standing back up and turning to face him. In that blessed moment, he leans in to kiss you and you smile into the moment, wrapping your arms around his neck. 

With his height, you would've honestly had to stand on your toes.

- published 5/2/2021.

IM BACK BTW!!! so here's whats happening,
i got my computer back luckily! but I lost the ability
to get a new phone which sucks, since I was 
really looking forward to that. And the next chapter
is gonna be reallyyy cute and fluffy for me to
write and i'm so happy with how it's turning out :)