14, 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐒.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

❝ to make those rainbows in my mind. when I think of you sometime. and I wanna spend some time with you ❞

──────

pretty romantic ig 

the next day, noon,

One of your first dates contained of you and your date and you just kicking it in an empty movie theater, and barely watching the movie the both of you paid good money to see. 

Another was just walking down to the park, and sitting on the swing-sets while going on about life and it's 'struggles' as a junior in high-school.

Now you stood in the lobby of the hotel, at 10.52 pm, waiting for Jean Kirstein to arrive. 

You had now idea why you were so early, honestly. But it's better than being late, right?

"Hey." You look behind you, the voice knocking at your ears.

Jean walked out of the elevator, dressed in casual yet comfy clothes. Perfect for a day out. He looked great honestly. 

"Hey!" You smile, and he walks up to you. He carried a picnic basket in one hand, and he shoved his phone in his back pocket with the other.

"You look, really nice" Jean compliments you.

"Hmm, thank you. you look nice yourself." 

He laughs softly, and he begins to walk. You follow.

"I know a spot away from all the people. So we shouldn't be bothered whatsoever." The man informs you, and you just nod.

"My car is out front. It's a place I mapped out a while back. Since we got here, I guess." He smiles softly.

"Oh, so you've been planning this?" You ask him, the two of you making your way out of the hotel.

It was a slightly warm day, with a flowing breeze that cooled the air around you.

"I knew I wanted a date like this some day, but I had never gotten to it." He laughs softly, and you smile at him.

"That's sweet."

"I guess." You nudge him in the shoulder with your knuckles, finally reaching his black Mercedes, parked in the lot side to the place you were staying.

You raise your eyebrows as he voluntarily opens the passenger side door for you.

You sit down in the seat, waiting for Jean to settle down next to you. He places the basket in the back on the ground, so it wouldn't shift or even fall during the ride.

"Ready?"

"Yessir."

𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡, 𝗕𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗢𝗠 𝗢𝗙 𝗔 𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗘 𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟 ──

The ride to the spot was at least twenty to thirty minutes. You really hadn't paid attention to that though. 

He seemed overly-excited, and that's one of the things you loved about him. 

You grip the handle, and push open the door with a small amount of strength. There was a huge hill before you, and by the looks of it, you had to climb it to get where you would be settling for the time-being.