Crossover Request Form

Hii there, this is just a little list of the Shows or Movies that I've watched multiple times and therefore feel I'd be willing to write crossover imagines for as well as some extra requirements needed in your request

Hii there, this is just a little list of the Shows or Movies that I've watched multiple times and therefore feel I'd be willing to write crossover imagines for as well as some extra requirements needed in your request. There are of course many other shows I've watched and loved, I just feel these have a supernatural connection and therefore just make more sense in a Teen Wolf character's imagine book.

Shows I'd write imagines for

The Originals- Elijah, Kol, Klaus, Finn, Vincent, Jackson, Marcel, Lucien.
The Vampire Diaries- Damon, Stefan, Enzo, Kai, Silas, Tyler.
Teen Wolf- Stiles, Scott, Peter, Isaac, Jordan, Liam, Theo, Chris

Movies I'd write imagines for

Twilight- Edward, Jasper, Emmet, Carlisle, Jacob, Benjamin.
Marvel- Steve, Tony, Bucky, Peter P, Steven, Sam, Vision, Thor, Hulk, Antman, Clint, Loki, Black Panther.
Harry Potter - Harry, Fred, George, Ron, Draco, Sirius (young or old), Remus (young or old), Neville, Dean, Severus (young or old), James, Cedric

*The lists may change with time*

Request Information

All info is basically the same. Description of the plot, description of yourself and any details you find necessary for the storyline.

What I'd add is this; what character from what show, whether there's any connection to Beacon Hills, what relation you have to the other characters from the movie or show and what season or what movie specifically you'd like the character to be from

Ex. Steve Rogers from Captain America Civil War or Elijah from season 1 of The Orginals.

....

*Also, I just want to remind you guys once again that I don't write smut and therefore don't accept smut requests.

*And, I will no longer push myself to finish request as quickly as I possibly can. I understand that you guys aren't requesting to receive an imagine weeks later, but writing is my escape and my safe place, so I won't be ruining that. No one has ever been impatient or pushed me to hurry in any way so this isn't a response to you guys, it's just a PSA that I needed to put out there for my own sanity. I like writing request to make people smile, but I write to make myself smile as well.

*Remember that a response to your request is me accepting your request, don't assume I'll write your imagine if I haven't responded. If I haven't responded a week after you've requested, please politely remind me that you've requested.

*Lastly, please send me a DM instead of a comment, the password is still your favorite 80's song and happy requesting.

REQUEST OPEN DATE FOR ALL IMAGINES: 20 JUNE 2021.

Mxx.