My hope

Not requested but dedicated to neonblue98 thank you for all the support and patience ever since I started writing. I appreciate everything you do. I have no words.

...

Lily's pov.

"Isaac I will call you tomorrow okay, the uh road is all slippery from the water flooding on the roads and I can barely see a thing with the rain." I turn on my wipers in hope to see the road in front of me more clearly.

"Okay Lil just drive safe, I'll see you tomorrow." I place the phone down on the seat next to me and grip the steering wheel a little tighter. I hate driving in the dark. I hate driving in the rain.

I hate driving in the dark and in rain in Beacon Hills.

It is a little before midnight, I just finished my shift at the hospital and I really just want to get home and take a warm bath and then watch The originals until I fall asleep. My phone vibrates again and I steal a glimpse at the screen.

"Isaac I said I'd call you tomorrow." I sigh taking a left into my street.

"Lily turn around. Turn around now. Plea-." There is some noise at the other end before the line goes dead. I look in front of me and the phone falls from my ear and lands on the floor. The engine dies and I try my very best to get it started once again.

"Come on please." I try and restart it but it fails.

"Need some help." I almost jump right out of my skin as the voice suddenly speaks from next to me. I turn around slowly. "You know you should not be out here alone, there are a lot of creeps walking around this close to the woods." The man looks familiar. His dark hair falls down on his cheeks as the rain comes falling down soaking his face and his clothes. His eyes are hidden under dark black sunglasses. His one hand is clutching onto a cane of some sort. "Are you okay love." I turn my body to the front and slowly bring my hand up to my coat pocket, Isaac forced me to take that stupid can of pepper spray everywhere I go. "Miss why don't you open up and I'll help you." I clear my throat and swallow hard.

"Well I couldn't let a stranger into my car now could I. What is your name." The man smiles.

"Deucalion." The name itself sends chills down my spine as I finally realize why he looks so familiar. My shoulders tense up.

"The help would have been nice but I am sure my friend will come and help, I would not want to waste your time, Deucalion."

"Ah but it would be such an honor to help a lady in need of some assistance."

"I am good thank you ."

"Oh for goodness sake Lily, open the damn door or I am going to have to open it myself." He inches closer to the window. "Open the door Lily." His voice is harsh.

"I am going to go with no and keep in mind I say that in a nice and calm way not in a harsh, ready to fight way." He chuckles.

Deucalion extends his hand and with ease he rips the door off of the car throwing it into the road behind him. I move backwards until my back hits the door. "Please don't hurt me ?" He chuckles once again.

"I am sorry Lily but that is not part of the plan, in order for Scott to get my message he has to realize that I am serious and killing you would make that very clear. Now just take a deep breath and close your eyes. This will all be over soon."

"You know, you could just send him a text." Another voice speaks up from the darkness. Is there like a 'please come and harass me' sign on my car ?