Gone.

24 Shutters street
Beacon Hills
California
1870
27 October 2016

Dear Y/n

Hey angel. This is the fifth letter I've sent you, I think there's a part of me that hopes one day you'll write back. So here it goes, keep reading love..

It's been 424 days since the last time I saw you. 424 days since the last time I heard your voice or heard your laugh or seen the corners of your eyes wrinkle up as you smile. It's been 424 days since the last time I was happy.

I miss you. The alpha pack is here and everything seems to be falling apart. But even through all this madness I can't focus on anything else. I'm torn Y/n. You made me change. You made me better. You can't just make me better and leave.

I still think about that day. How beautiful you looked in your wedding dress. You truly did look like a princess. It was everything you ever dreamed of but you weren't even there long enough to hear my speech.

I can't do it. I can't let you go. I can't forget you. I can't forget that the extra pillow on our bed use to be yours. Or drink coffee without thinking of you washing the dishes with your extra thick latex gloves. Or brush my teeth without seeing you put on your make up. I can't even walk into our loft without all the memories of you flooding back.

They say it gets easier. I'm starting to think they are wrong. I'm not over it yet. I'm not forgetting you Y/n. I love you. I stare at that stupid door everyday thinking maybe it will open and you'll be standing right there smiling at me. But it never does and you never do.

You're never going to write back. You're never going to read any of my letters. You won't even know I sent them. I keep writing letters for someone who isn't even here anymore.

I'm never going to see you again. You're not even really you. And it's all my fault. I love you so damn much but I couldn't stop it. I tried so hard but it was too late. I couldn't save you.

You're gone .

Derek.

...

xoxo.. *M