Death of me

...

Request for sophiac0846, I hope you like it. Xx

...

"So, we'll all meet up here before the party and then Lydia can get her here?" Scott asks, stilling next to the Jeep with Stiles, looking between the two of us, pulling his phone out of his pocket in the same motion.

"All we have to do is pull off the surprise part, I've already got the rest handled." Stiles offers, attempting a smile knowing that everyone caved in and settled for his plan to throw Y/n a surprise party at the loft, seeing as it's most likely to catch her of guard. "Speaking of, thank you for putting your intense hatred for the birthday girl aside long enough to help us out." He adds, clumsily reaching forward and punching my shoulder, flinching away lightly as I stare over at him coldly.

"I'm not putting anything aside, I had plans already so the loft would've been empty either way." I tell him simply, shrugging as I turn to Scott. "You have it until midnight and it better be cleaned when I get back." I add, dropping the keys into his hand as his eyes stay glued to his phone.

"No worries." He says, clearing his throat before looking up and shoving the phone into his pocket again. "Gone by twelve and cleaned by eleven." He offers, a slightly worried look on his face.

"You okay?" Stiles asks before I can and Scott frowns as he looks between us.

"I don't know, Y/n hasn't replied to any of my text since yesterday. It could be nothing, but Lydia's going to go by her house a little earlier than planned just in case." He says and shrugs, clearly more concerned than he's trying to lead on to be.

"Okay then." Stiles says and smiles. "We should get going if we want to pick up the cake in time." He adds, nodding at me before walking around the Jeep and getting in, the stereo turning on a second later.

"Do you think something is wrong?" I ask Scott, folding my arms over my chest as he shakes his head slowly.

"Maybe not. It's just not like her." He notes and raises a brow. "Why are you asking anyway, I know you couldn't care less if there was."

"I couldn't." I say, shrugging as he opens the door. "Curious is all." I add and he nods before joining Stiles in the Jeep. "Enjoy your party." I say, the boys nodding together before driving off.

I let out an annoyed sigh as I pull out my own car-keys from my jacket pocket, stomping towards the Camaro, slamming the door closed as I pull away in a hurry. I might not be able to care any less about her wellbeing, but if she so happened to have been brutally murdered in her apartment, then I'd rather find her myself than one of her friends. And she better damn well be murdered or worse because I could be doing just about anything else at this moment, but instead I'm driving across town to her stupid ass apartment in that stupidly dodgy side of town.

"Y/n!" I shout as soon as I still in front of her place, the car door shutting closed behind me. "Come on Y/n, answer me if you're still breathing." I say as I reach the door, stopping however when I find it halfway open, splinters on the welcome matt where the corner of the door seems to have been kicked in. I extend my hands slowly as I carefully kick the door open completely, finally picking up on the faintest smell of blood that's completely dry by now and I let out a irritated sigh, I knew someone should have turned her by now because she is way too much of risk as a human.

I look around quickly, noticing the various points of struggle where some furniture has been shoved out of place, some things shattered or thrown around, pushed over bookshelf, nail prints on torn wallpaper and blood spatters on wooden floors. She clearly didn't go without putting up one hell of a fight and whoever took her, clearly wasn't willing to give up on taking her no matter how hard she fought him off.