Yes dear.

loldays        enjoy..

...

 A tired looking Melissa walks into the emergency room and takes the files from Linden's hands.

"There is someone in room fifteen asking for you." The young nurse frowns.

"It is my second day, I don't have any patients yet." Melissa looks at the papers in her hands.

"I never said it was a patient."

...

Linden walks into the small little room that ends up being empty. The curtains are closed and the light is of leaving the room somewhat dark. The door shuts behind her and she smiles.

"You know this is a little creepier than last time but okay." She turns to see the face of another  coworker but sees nothing instead.

"You have a point. " The light switches on and Linden's face shows subtle shock.

"Who are you?" The man all be him very attractive is a stranger to her. His face isn't kind and his eyes show sorrow. Who could he be and why would he ask for her?

"Derek Hale but you should already know that." He steps closer and Linden takes a step back.

Typical for her sister's crap to end up at her feet. The Hale family has been searching for her, years and years have passed and this is the first they have talked to Linden or contacted her at all. She sighs.

"I'm sorry to disappoint but Layden isn't here. She lefts right after the older werewolf chased her into the woods with sharp teeth longing for her flesh." Derek furrows his brow.

"You're not fooling me. I followed your scent  precisely and I know it's you." Derek grabs her wrist and pulls her closer.

"Have you met her before?" She hisses as his grip tightens, his nails are sharp as they drill into her skin. 

"I have now, we're leaving. You made a promise to my family Layden and I intend to help you keep it." With a sharp movement Linden slaps him right across his face. Slightly shocked, Derek lets her go.

"I am not Layden okay, my name is Linden Zula. Layden is my twin and I swear I don't know where she is, I don't even know what she is running from but I know she left and she is never coming back." Derek sighs and stays silent as she walks away from him.

Linden flinches as her hand reaches for the door. A sharp almost burning pain seizes in her blood. Her hands draw tight as the strange symbol almost magically appears on the delicate flesh.

"I almost believed you." Derek looks at the mark slowly healing itself. "But if you weren't Layden then that would not have formed. I trust you'll find your way back to me." Linden's eyes grow large as she stares at her wrist as well.

"What the hell does this mean?" Derek opens the window and turns to leave.

"I'm your alpha now."

...

Linden's fist pound against the wooden door and soon her hand falls to her side. Derek stands at the foot of the arch with a wide grin on his face.

"You little shit." She bursts into the loft and throws her jacket along with her bag onto the ground. "The folk curse of the dying hybrid. You cursed me?"

"Hello Layden." She throws her hands in the air and her face twitches with a bit of anger.

"Linden. My name is Linden. You cursed the wrong girl, okay. You want proof? Here's proof." She takes her earing from her ear and pricks the tip of her finger. The blood disappears along with the little hole. Derek looks at her puzzled. "The curse builds on your blood right? My sister was mostly formed from my mother's DNA and that means blood. Which is why she was searched for in the first place. Your mother protected my family and in return Layden had to be your beta when the time came. She would have the chosen yellow eyes of the Zula bloodline, something I wouldn't have.  Why? Because my father was human and that meant I was different. Which explains why my eyes turned freaken purple today when a patient died and why they turned purple when I had to tell the family. I am clearly not a wolf and now I am stuck with whatever this curse made me." She looks over at Derek and he gestures for her to move to the sofa. She doesn't hover before slopping down on the comfy surface.

"Purple huh?" She pushes out an awkward laugh.

"With a shade of lilac to be precise."

"You're not Layden."

"No shit." She pulls her hands through her hair.

"Show me your eyes. I might be able to see what you are. It has to be quite spectacular if you're shifting before the full moon is even close." His voice is calm and that somehow radiates towards her. She sighs.

"I can't control it yet but I think it links to emotion somehow. It happened when I was devastated so I figure it can form around other feeling as well." Derek nods.

"I can only think of one fast trigger towards emotion." Her eyes are questioning as Derek leans forward. "Arousal." His lips are like honey against hers, soft and sweet but with a sense of unfamiliarity on the tip. His hands are still on her cheeks as he pulls away and with slowly opening eyes she feels the change in her body.

Derek pulls away and waits for her eyes to change once more

Derek pulls away and waits for her eyes to change once more. He smiles. "I know what you are." He jumps up from the sofa and walks towards the table on the other side of the room with Linden following behind. He unfolds the leather book and the page falls open on a beautiful fairy like creature that is hovering in the air. "A tamaduito. It roughly translates to healer in Romanian. You are the most powerful creature in the pack. You not only take pain, you can heal the people in the pack completely. You are stronger than the alpha himself. You don't have a shape shifting form, although when looking at you with our wolf eyes you might appear like the picture."

"Like a fairy-godmother?" Derek laughs.

"Basically."

Linden looks from the the picture in the book and then at the little mark on her wrist.

"This is real. I'm actually a Tama-."

"Tamaduito. Yes, you're also a very good kisser, just by the way." This time Linden is the one to laugh.

"So besides healing, what else am I suppose to do for the pack?" Derek bites his lip as he reads the page once more.

"Well it says here that you are to be the mate of your alpha." Derek strangely looks at the book and then at Linden.

"Whoa there sailor, you just cursed me. Maybe take me on a date first before we plan the wedding." Derek closes the book and folds his arms.

"Yes dear."

...

Hello, okay so request are closed for a while since I'm starting exams. I'll finish the last request that I received beforehand in this week.

M.