All I ask.

@sweetheart50 enjoy.

...

Your p.o.v.

With my back against the wall I groan as Derek moves his mouth against my skin leaving soft kisses down the trail of my neck.  "Der.." His lips lift from my skin momentarily as he smiles. "Derek." I whisper once again. His hands grip onto my waist tightly. My hands push against his chest. "Der stop." He sighs pulling away. "Why do you always need to leave." He pulls a hand through his hair and walks to the other side of the room.

"You know I can't stay babe, Scott can't find out that I'm seeing you. " I walk over to him as he stands staring at the window. My hands softly placed om his back, I lean forward to place my head on his shoulder.

He pulls away and hands me my jacket that was on the table in front of him. "I can not do this anymore. Watching you leave every night is the one of the hardest things I have to do. This is not what it used to be Sierra. I am sick of calling you my friend while we do what we do. So if that is what it is going to be then I am done. "

"Just like that, you are just going to send me on my way. Derek I get this is hard but is has never been about that. We have never been just friends with benefits . I have actual feelings for you, feelings that go far beyond a few minutes of pleasure. I thought you knew that."  He does not say anything, in fact he avoids my gaze.

Two months, I have been sneaking out of the house every night for two months to see him , to feel him. Scott is too busy with werewolf crap to notice at first but it would be playing with fire if I stayed over. It is harder than you could imagine, I hide it well but I hate the way we leave things every time I say goodbye. I hate the way he looks at me when I walk out that door.

"You and I, we would never work, that is what you said Der.  I told you I loved you and you pulled me towards your room. I told you I wanted to be more and you kissed me without replying. I asked you to fight for me and you took of my jacket. You avoid the conversation of us being more but you would end everything  for me to stay at least one night. So okay, prove to me that we are more than friends, show me you truly care. If this is our last night together,  give me something to hold on to as I walk home tonight. "

...

Beneath tangled sheets Derek pulls me into his arms. He kisses the top of my head and hovers, as if taking in my scent, remembering what it feels like to be here in this place together.  It actually hurts, knowing how badly we both want this and also knowing how it could never be, how I would walk away once more but this time I would not come back. I would never find his shirt in my bag or find myself waiting for time to pass to see him , I would never go home and smell like his cologne.

I feel his arms tightening around me. "Don't think about, if you think about what we are losing it will take away this moment. And I can't face that right now. I can't stand losing someone else."

My heart, my awfully large, falls in love too easily, heart. I never wanted to hear him say this. I was fine knowing I cared for him and that this would break me but knowing that it would hurt him just as much, that made this all worse.

"What if I stayed." I turned in his arms to see his face. "Just for tonight." Messy hair. red kissed lips and scruffy beard, the beautiful features of my first. First kiss, first love and tonight, my first heartbreak.

...

"Don't cry, I don't want to remember this girl." His finger draws little lines on my face he wipes away the tears. "I want you know something Sierra, with everything we did and said, I loved you more than this moment could hurt."

My lips part to reply when he walks into the loft. His hands forming fists at his sides. I can't tell what he is feeling, his eyes show confusion more than anger and he seems so unsure as he watches Derek and I carefully. "You know if it was not for the tears and the I love you stuff I would be mad."

"Scott how did you know where to find her? " Derek does not move away from me, instead he moves closer, drawing me against him as if Scott might try to take me away. 

Scott sits down on the dark grey couch. "You are kidding right? I have been hearing you sneak out every night and then when you come home smelling like him  I kinda figured it out. Plus Stiles saw his shirts in your bag. At first I was upset, thought the two of you were fooling around and I hated thinking about my twin sis sleeping with Derek Hale but after two months I figured things had to be serious. And you did not come home last night so that was kind of big." He stares at the two of us and frowns. "So what's with all the tears?" Derek and I look at each other puzzled.

Not only is Scott not freaking out but he has know about us for a long time and only now decided to do something. What do we do now? I mean we wanted to stop seeing each other because we wanted to be more and we could not risk it with me being Scotts' sister. Silence fills the room, mainly because neither of us are sure what this means. So bear with our insanity because before we knew what we were doing I was leaning into Dereks' chest as we both started laughing.

See the thing is we started out as two people dealing with their crazy lives by sleeping together and then we ended up being two people who could not make it through the day without seeing each other. I never thought I would fall in love this young, in fact my plan was to finish high school and never return to Beacon Hills but I guess life and love works in strange ways, I have one month left and then I finish my senior year, except I don't plan on leaving Beacon Hills and I certainly don't plan on leaving Derek Hale, ever.

All I asked and all I wanted was one last night, proof that we were more than friends, a memory to hold forever in my heart. Instead, if he'll have me, I get a lifetime.

...

M.