Everything I need

For tobysbae5.  Enjoy.

..

Lily's pov.

I can't believe Derek forgot to pick me up from the airport. I also can't believe he forgot my birthday. I mean I totally get that he has been busy trying to get rid of the alpha pack but still.

I put my bags in the trunk of the taxi and jump in. I have to admit I am a little angry. I mean I was in London for two months and I missed Derek like crazy. All I wanted was to spend my birthday with my amazing boyfriend and my amazing friends.

The taxi stops in front of the Hale house. Wait I told the driver to take me to the loft. "Um, I am sorry but this isn't where I asked you to take me." I said a little confused. The driver turned to me and smiled.

"Actually this is where Mr. Hale told me to take you." Before I could ask anymore questions the driver got out of the car. I got out too and he handed me my bags before getting back into the taxi and just driving off.

I walked to the front door and placed my bags on the porch before grabbing my phone and dialing Derek's number. Then I heard ringing. It was coming from inside the house. With the phone still against my ear I opened the door.

I slowly entered the house. It is dark and silent except for the ringing. But then the lights turned on.

"SURPRISE"

I smile as I look around the room filled with all of my friends and Derek standing in the front wearing a huge smile.

The house was decorated beautifully. There were balloons hanging from the roof. There were strings coming from the balloons and at the end of the strings there were photos. Photos of me, of me and the squad, and photos of me and Derek.

Derek walked up to me. He placed his hands on my hips and kissed my forehead. "Happy birthday Lilypad." I giggled.

"I knew you didn't forget." He smiled.

"Really."

"No."

I stepped away from him and walked towards Lydia, Stiles, Allison and Scott. I hugged each of them and they all wished me happy birthday. "I love you guys." I said looking at all of them as Derek wrapped his arms around my waist.

It is crazy to think that a few months ago we were all strangers and now I couldn't imagine my life without them.

Derek spun me around. "Hey you." He smiled.

"Hey princess.. I got a surprise for you." He took my hand and led me upstairs. There was this photo booth standing in one of the rooms. I smiled at Derek before grabbing his hand and pulling him to the photo booth.

After taking a few photos Derek pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you so much Lily." He mumbled before kissing me and at that moment a light flashed. Forever capturing our picture perfect moment.

 Forever capturing our picture perfect moment

"I love you more." I said after we both pulled away. Derek chuckled.

"Not even possible." He answered making me giggle.

"Hey guys everybody wants to eat some cake and we figured that the birthday girl should probably be there." Stiles said as he appeared in the door. I giggled and looked at Derek.

"I am right behind you." The three of us walked down the stairs as Allison bought out this beautiful cake. It was also decorated with photos of all of us.

"Make a wish." Scott said taking Allison's hand.

I looked around the room. Stiles had his arm around Lydia's shoulder and Scott smiled down at Allison. Derek and Jackson was standing next to me and I smiled.

"I can't. I already have everything I need." I wrapped my arms around Derek's waist and kissed his cheek. "I already have you guys.."

..

xoxo..*M