Human

alice398  Mmkay, so it's another crossover, last one though. I'm not even sorry, cause I had a blast writing this.

Enjoy Alice.

..

Dereks' pov.

Shadowhunters. Powerful protectors, created to keep both humans and creatures like me safe. They are powerful and highly respected, but very unknown in small towns like Beacon Hills. That is why I came to the source of their power. Of her power.

After all the crap I've been through this month she's the one person I'd like to see. Although she might not share the same sentiment.

The church is barely visible when the alarm triggers. There is no turning back now.

"Derek what are those." Stiles speak up next to me, his voice fills the void darkness as he doesn't even try to whisper.  I don't have a chance to answer him before they surround us. Stiles continues to stare at the markings drawn on the ground.

Runes. The most common tools of the Shadowhunters , and the source of their ability to fight. Some Marks are applied to their bodies  , and some are applied to physical objects. They grant certain powers that the hunters may need.

These runes can be seen on the people around us. They all look the same, some sort of angelic beauty. They're  all marked with these shapes that to the normal eyes would appear to be tattoos.

Then there is the seraph blades their primary weapon, made of adamas, it somehow lights up when used by a Shadowhunter.

Stiles moves closer towards me when they draw their blades from their sides. "Don't harm them."

That voice.

She walks out from behind the tree and the other hunters make room for her to see who we are. Her dirty blonde hair forms the same effortless curls falling to her shoulders. Even in the blinding midnight I can't help but search for her blue eyes. I've been picturing her in my mind all this time and now that she's standing in front of me with her hand gripping her weapon, I don't know why I came here.

"You are trespassing downworlder." She speaks up once again and steps closer. "Punishment shall be given accordingly."

"Derek what is a downwolder." Stlies asks facing me while leaning closer.

Alice watches him carefully and then whispers something in the ear of a blonde hunter next to her. He smiles and puts his blade away, as he does so the rest follow. Then she looks at me once again.

"You bought a mundane to the institute? Have you lost your mind lycanthe?"

"Let's not pretend you don't know my name, Alice. " Her eyes narrow and her gaze could kill.

"Find a cell and throw them in it." No more words and not even a hover before she turns and walks away. Somehow that went better than I expected, I mean she even spoke to me. 

With a large struggle the Hunters drag me and Stiles into the old abandoned church, they use their runes to make the inside visible to us. It is not at all what I expected. High quality equipment and weapons make out most of the large room we enter into from the outside. Even more Hunters, all wearing black clothing, stand at different stations. Few groans from the training area, which is basically just a large mat with weapons, shouts out from the whispering voices.  

"Jace, what the hell is going on?'' The voice speaks from in front of me. Dark hair, emotionless eyes, oddly built structure, I remember him. Alec Lightwood, he was the one who trained Alice, the one who warned her not to get close to me and even get rid of me as soon as she could. The blonde guy from earlier, who I know realize must be Jace, tightens his grip on my arms.