Kick some ass.

Scottishflower ..
..

Emily and Derek met in Mexico. Both going through quite the change in their lives, leaving them lost but searching. They met at a carnival and two years later they got married at the same place. At first sight they seem to be the perfect, this hopelessly in love couple, planning a future together.

A phone call from an old friend leads Derek to return to his hometown, dragging his beautiful wife with him.

Welcome to Beacon Hills.

..

"Oo, can we go to the school you used to go to? Maybe your old house ? Ah, we can even go to the police station to visit your sheriff friend?" Derek smiles while gripping on to Emilys' hand.

"Em before we go in there, I need to warn you." Derek stares at the closed door in front of him.

"A room filled with teenagers that all seem to have supernatural quirks. What could you possibly have to warn me about?" Emily pulls Derek forward and then opens the loft that leads into the McCall household.

On the couch sits four people with wide eyes. Not because of the circumstances they are caught up in but rather the familiar face of the girl hovering in front of them.

Postcards and photographs attached to emails and it feels like they already know the beautiful person that Derek chose to let in.

..

"Ghost Riders ?" Emily seems dumbfounded as Lydia shows her pictures of the men on horses bearing whips. "Holy shit." She mumbles walking away from the table.

"We have fought worse." Scott mentions feeling the atmosphere in the room stiffen.

Emily doesn't reply but does turn to face the talking teen. Her eyes show disbelief and Derek doesn't seem surprised. He still remembers the confusion in her eyes when he told her that all these things not only exists but that she was married to one of those things.

"I can send you back Em, we can get you on the next flight to Mexico and you'll be away from this mess."

"You guys are being hunted by humans who are stuck in the past. You don't need a plan and you don't need a plane. You need some food  ." A grin spreads on her face.

..

"This is rediculous." Derek sighs loudly placing another plate on the dinning room table. The pack sits in pleasant conversation while Emily sends plate after plate with amazing food to the hungry crowd.

"Der, you plan to take down the head of the snake. Can't do that with an empty stomach now can you." She takes a plate from his hand and then hands him her phone. "Call Stiles."

...

"So we're walking down the hall panicking because the whole class knows what happened and just when I thinks it can't get worse, the fire alarm goes off and I simply know it's the fire in the science class. So I stuff the lighter into my pocket and Derek and I run like hell. It was an epic fail. " the people around the table all laugh in union.

Out of the corner of her eye Emily notices Liam and Scott having a hush conversation followed by Liam throwing a bunch of peas at Scott's face. The action is met with silence from both Scott and the rest of the table.

Emily sees Derek growing agitated, knowing just how much she hates childish games. Emily takes her fork and piles it up with mash potatoes. She slowly lifts the fork,  points it straight at Derek's face, turns it and shoots the mess right onto his forehead.

A slight uproaring rises and soon everyone is throwing food and rubbing sauses and all other forms of chaos you can achieve with a delicious meal to go to waste.

A joyous moment takes over the faces of the group, enough to make them all forget the reason for their gathering for just a while, until the door swings open.

"What the hell guys ? There is a freaken mob outside the school getting ready to burn it down unless the principal gets the supernatural people out. But by all means let's just throw some more food in the air and ignore all the responsibilities." Stiles doesn't seem happy.

..

After cleaning as much as possible from their bodies the group gets their things together and all jump into the jeep to go to the school. Before the literal food fight, there was in fact a plan put together and despite some arguing Emily is in fact tagging along.

"Em, there is a-" Derek muffles a short that turns into a laugh. "Em, there's a piece of salad in your hair." After removing the greenery from her dark brown hair he waits for Emily to say what's on her mind, knowing the silence in the Jeep is very unusual.

"Derek give me your hand." Emily places his hand on her tummy and Derek realizes the truth behind a suspicion he has been having for a long time. "Now you gotta be safe for both of us. And you have to keep your friends safe. But most importantly." She kisses her husband ons his already tilted lips. "Kick some ass."

..