Puppy love

Btw that's the wolf who played Derek in season 4 . This one is for shadowworldss .

...

Rosie pov.

So it's been a week since Derek went through his little process of evolving into a full wolf. He has been walking around the loft in his full wolf form all the damn day. Now I'll, admit he totally makes shifting into a beautiful wolf with a dark black coat with eyes even more amazing than the ones I've fell in love with work.

But along with the perks come the quirks. Like the amount of black fur I have to remove from everything. Or the fact that he follows me around all through the loft.

And then the most annoying "little" quirk is the sudden overprotective attitude he's taken on. Last week a kitten wondered into the kitchen and I was busy petting it while she was calmly licking away at her treat, Derek strode into the room with teeth showing and eyes shifting, he scared the little cat so badly she stumbled into her bowl  of milk.

So it's Saturday morning. Derek woke up early and went for a jog leaving me alone in the loft. I cleaned the rooms. Watched a movie and even made some cookies. Stiles called begging for some help with his upcoming English test, considering I had nothing to do I agreed and told him to be over at three.

Derek strides into the house his paws tip toeing on the floors. "Hey babe." I comment from the couch. Not shifting back Derek walks over to me. He jumps up onto the grey couch and cuddles up close to me placing his head in my lap and his paws on my legs. Yes I'll admit, at first I found this completely weird. Like seriously but then again it was also super cute. His dark brown eyes stare up at me waiting for me to touch him. I giggle. "You're just a little puppy dog, aren't you Der." I mock roughing up his hair. He growls playfully and I laugh once more. "I love you regardless." I state and he pushes his head against my stomach.

There is a knock at the door and I pat Derek's head showing him to get up. The knocking thing is kind of new, everyone had to learn to knock since wolf boy would charge at whoever entered without permission. Derek follows me to the door and his attitude changes as he stares at the door. "Honey." I speak up earning his attention. I smile. "Behave.."

...

Sitting at the kitchen table with Stiles I can't help but burst into laughter at the answers he wrote. "These are awful." I mumble drawing another red cross next to the sentence.

"I tried.." Stiles debates. I roll my eyes at him.

"Oh really, you said the synonym of beautiful is rose." He smiles.

"Well I wasn't thinking about the flower." He uses his fist to push me lightly. Knowing Derek is outside listening to us I ignore the flirtatious comment and continue marking the answers.

A few moments of silence pass as Stiles continues to write out his sentences. I'm not going to lie there is something strange in the way he is acting today. He's awfully quiet and every time our eyes meet his cheeks show a little more color. Our hands brush against one another as both if us reach for the eraser. He pulls his hand away immediately and looks away from me.

"Stiles ?" I ask and he doesn't even glance my way.

"I- I need some air." He mumbles and walks away from the table. I grab his wrist before he can move any further. His head snaps up as he looks at me with confusion.

"What's bothering you ?" His lips part slightly and I expect him to speak but he doesn't. "You're acting strange Stiles, are you okay-"

"No. No I am not okay, not even close. I-" nothing. He roughly pulls his hand away from mine. "Rosie I-"

"You what. What is going on Stiles." He sighs.

"I think I'm in love with you." Holy crap.

I sift through my thoughts looking for a response. He's right in front of me and I can almost feel the awkwardness of the air. Lips. Oh no. His hands grip my face as he desperately wants me to kiss back. I'm so close to pulling away but a huge force removes Stiles from my grip.

Derek.

Stiles flies across the room and lands on the table close to the window. Derek who is still in his full wolf form jumps on the table as he hovers over the freaked out boy. Growls echo through the large loft. Stiles mumbles apologies over and over. Derek completely ignores everything he says and inches closer to his face. His teeth are so close to touching his skin he could lean forward and rip his head clean of which sounds like overreaching but I wouldn't put it past Derek.

"Derek stop." My words roll off of his back like water. "You're scaring him." I shout. Stiles closes his eyes almost like he is waiting for Derek to snap. His nose touches the sweaty forehead of the trembling boy. Derek's eyes flash red and I already know what his next move might be. I walk closer to him knowing my closeness might help him see how serious I am. "Derek. Hale. Get your scrawny werewolf ass off of him this second." He growls changing his position by looking at me, his eyes are still blood shot. The rage from what Stiles did controlling his actions. "I swear Derek, putting you in a time out is not beneath me." He growls at Stiles once more and then jumps off of the table running into our bedroom.

Stiles jumps up from the table, his scared mind probably not ready to form words yet. "You're not in  love with me. You know it too. You're in love with someone else. I know that you're an amazing guy and every girl would be lucky to even be considered by you. But I'm not the girl you want Stiles." I grab his jacket from the ground and hand it to him. "And maybe one day Lydia might want you too." He takes the jacket from my hands and smiles apologetically before exiting the loft.

"You know I'm not some kind of pet puppy you get to control with demands and treats." Derek states once Stiles is gone. I turn around. My eyes won't move away from his shirtless torso as his fingers pull up his pants. I smile.

"You're right. If you were my puppy you wouldn't disobey my orders. Now be a good little boy and clean up the kitchen for me." I wink at him before turning around attempting to leave the room.

Goosebumps move up and down my exposed arms as he breathes into my neck. "Am I a puppy Rose?" He whispers against my ear. Deep breaths. I bite my lip as he places his hands on my waist.

"N-no." He smiles against my neck.

"Right because." Breath. "I'm. The. Alpha." His voice is like velvet. And then I feel kind of empty when he walks away. I huff at how badly I wanted to kiss him. I run towards him planning to jump on his back but the somehow manages to catch me. He holds me tightly as me legs wrap around his waist. I place my hands on his shoulders. He smiles. "Do you love me." His voice isn't serious.

"So damn much." He laughs. Our lips meet  in a sweet yet passionate kiss. I groan as he pulls away from me.

"I love you Rosie Hale." I giggle at his words.

"You know that's not my name right." A cheeky smirk dances on his lips.

"Not yet." He puts me down carefully his words leaving me kind of speechless.  "Follow me to the bedroom?" He asks and I laugh.

"Yes alpha."

...

That wasn't suppose to sound that dirty.

xoxo.. M