Now you know

This one is for LexReed. Enjoy..

...

Derek's pov.

I am on my way to Alexus and Scotts house. Lexy has been sick these last few days. Nothing serious, just a cold. Lexy hates being sick though, which only makes her feel worse. She didn't want me to see her like that but I wanted to surprise her anyway.

I pull over in front of the McCall house. I bought Lexy some french fries and jelly babies. Her favorite snacks. I grab those along with my phone and head towards the door. After knocking on the door I soon hear footsteps moving closer. Scott opens the door and as soon as he sees me his facial expression shifts.

"What do you want Derek." He asks a little rudely if I say so myself.

"Well Lex is sick and I wanted to make sure she is okay and also bring her something to eat." I say referring to the bag of french fries in my hand.

"Oh well, Alexus is fine. I will tell her you stopped by." He grabbed the french fries and jelly babies from my hands.

"Scott are you trying to get rid of me?"

"Yeah that is exactly what I am doing." He answered bluntly.

"How is that working out for you." I ended up sounding more sarcastic than intended.

"You're still standing there so, not that well."

"Hmm well I am not going anywhere Scott, Alexus is my girlfriend and I have the right to visit her whenever I want."

Scott chuckles. "Derek I am not just talking about now I am talking about getting rid of you completely. It was bad enough that you wormed yourself into my life but now you are forcing yourself into Lexy's life as well." He scoffed trying to push the door closed.

"I am not forcing myself into anyone's life." I snapped back.

"It doesn't matter because no matter what you do or what you say you will never be good enough for my sister." I sigh and look at the ground.

"You think I don't know that. Lexy is an amazingly beautiful, intelligent, kind and unbelievably incredible person. She could get any guy in the world and yet she chose me. She somehow managed to steal something that I wasn't even sure I had, my heart. Believe me Scott this wasn't something I planned. The last thing I wanted was to fall in love with Alexus. But she made it impossible not to. Everything about her is incredible. And if you need me to write you ten thousand cheesy speeches just like this one about how much I love her and just how much she means to me I would. Because I love her Scott. I love her so damn much." Scott has this shocked look on his face as I finally stop speaking.

"You love me?" Scott and I both turned around to where Lexy's voice came from. Scott stepped out of the way so that she could walk closer to me.

Her brown hair was in a messy bun on the top of her head. She was wearing sweat pants and one of my sweat shirts. The tip of her nose was red and her cheeks were rosy red as well. She looked so cute.

"Hey sleepy head." I said kissing her forehead. Lexy told me not to kiss her on the mouth because she was scared that I would get sick. No matter how many times I told her that werewolves can't get sick she wouldn't budge.

She smiled. "Hey Der-Bear." I pulled her into my arms. "You love me.." She mumbled with her head on my chest. I pulled away and my eyes got stuck in her beautiful blue eyes that sparked in the light. I smiled.

"Uncontrollably.." She giggled.

"I love you too." She said and also wrapped her arms around my neck, connecting our lips. We both pulled away.

"I thought you said no kissing." I smirked.

"I thought you said no falling in love." She replied winking at me.

Then we both turned to Scott. The serious look on his face was now replaced with a huge smile. "Don't hurt her.." Scott said carefully and I placed my arm around Lexy's shoulder.

"Never."

...

xoxo..*M