Photograph

Hi my lovelies.. I would like to dedicate this one to my very close friend  MegaCreeperGirl .

~~~~

Your pov.

As he stares at me with those emerald green eyes I remember the day I first released that I might like him. Him being Derek Hale. He was this cocky and arrogant guy who never paid attention to anyone not part of the popular crowd with the ego the size of Texas.

My entire life I've been forcing myself to 'hide' from the idiotic jocks figuratively of course and tune out the nerd jokes. So imagine my surprise when the cocky quarterback worms himself into my life with one simple word "hi".

Now before you jump to conclusions you should know the entire story.

You should know me.

Now the nerd jokes might be offensive but most of them are well earned. You know that smartass girl in your math class that knows all the answers and passes all the tests but never says a word to anyone ? That's me. I don't talk much but when I do you kind of wish I had a volume button.

I'm the girl who stands out from the crowd, the freckled face weirdo who tries to fit in but fails. I've never been in love and I've certainly never been loved, in that way of course. Cause to guys, well actually to most people. I'm invisible. And as far as I was concerned that's the way it would stay.

Was being the key word. See now even though Derek was a cocky jock with ego issues he always made time for some casual chit chat in between classes. I didn't realize how much those conversations meant to me until they didn't happen anymore.

Derek became very distant all of a sudden. No more stupid hallway chats or meaningless flirting or silly winks. It was alone again. And then for the first time I started to feel this emptiness. Yep you guessed it.

I like him.

So I  was walking down the hallway at school when I noticed Derek and his friends standing in front of the door of my next class. I stopped. I tried to look away but when I saw him this time it was like I suddenly found the stupidest things about him cute. Like that laugh fit he was  currently caught up in.

And then to my surprise he stopped when he saw me. He smiled brightly and waved at me not even caring who might see him. He greeted his friends and walked past them. I held on to my books a little tighter as I realized he was walking over to me.

"Hi Kitten." he said with a wink. Don't get too excited this was normal behavior for, well us I guess. Before I could reply some guy appeared next to me slapping my books out of my hands. It was one of Derek's team mates. My head falls to the front as I turn my attention to the ground. Like I said still normal behavior.

"Come on Jessie pick up her books." Derek says and my head snaps up in confusion. The guy, um well Jessie looks at him with shock. "Man I'm not gonna repeat myself." He says and Jessie quickly picks up the books and roughly hands them to me. "Good now apologize. Sevanah over here is an amazing girl and personally I think it's kind of rude to threat her like that." Derek says and once again both me and Jessie are a little shocked. Jessie mumbles an apology and then runs off. "Sevan does that happen a lot, you know do they do stuff like that a lot?" Derek asks in all seriousness.  

"Not really, well actually not as much as always. I have mastered the art of hiding." I say completely honest.

"Sevan I didn't-. Why didn't you tell me? I could've done something." He says stepping closer.

"Exactly. Derek you are a sweet guy and I know you only want to help but I am a big girl. I've handled them until now. I can keep on handling them without your help, so maybe we could just pretend you didn't see that. And just go back to you being the stupid jock and I could go back to being the nerd with a crush on a guy who is way out of her league."