Dirty little secret

...

Personal insta- mjoubertt

Writing insta- _mjoubertt_writing_

...

I smile as Derek carefully sets me down on the bed, his hands moving to rest at my sides as he hovers over me. He kisses me softly and my smile grows.

"You're beautiful." He tells me his eyes rushing over my face and I lift my hands to his head, fingers slipping between the tendrils of dark brown.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, Derek." I reply and he smirks with a lifted brow.

"Is that so?" He asks, leaving me no time to answer before he kisses me again, less softly this time. He moves closer, one hand lifting to the buttons of my shirt as he deepens the kiss. He fumbles a little, but manages to undo the first three, pausing to look at what he's doing.

"Need some help?" I ask with a smirk and he gives me a quick glance of annoyance before attempting to undo the rest, earning a soft giggle from my lips, until he suddenly stops. He pulls back slightly and tilts his head towards the door on the other side of the loft.

"Do you hear that?" He asks me and I shake my head, not picking up on whatever he is despite my own werewolf hearing. He sighs, looking down at me and then pulling himself off me completely. "Someone is coming." He informs me and I push myself up on my elbows.

"So, if it's important they'll come back." I tell him, sitting up and reaching out to touch his arm only for him to pull away, picking his shirt up from the floor and pulling it on.

"No." He tells me and I look over at him in shock, confused by his sudden jumpiness. "Fix your shirt and hide." He commands, pointing at my chest before walking away towards the door where I now notice the footsteps he picked up on earlier.

"I'm very clearly missing something here." I muse and he turns around to see me doing up my buttons, his eyes softening for a second when his eyes meet mine, only to return to a cold stare. "Why do I need to hide?" I ask him and he sighs loudly before stepping towards me.

"You just have to." He says, clearly thinking it'll be enough to convince me despite actually knowing me. I step towards him as well and link my hands at my stomach. His eyes trace my body and then he reaches for my arm. "Please?" He tries, softening his voice. I scoff.

"Not until you tell me why." I answer and he rolls his eyes to the back of his head before scoffing as well.

"Why do you have to be so damn difficult all the time, huh?" He asks me, his voice lacking anger but completely ruled by irritation. "Just bloody hide." He adds and I almost smirk at the way he tries to remain calm despite the way his heart thumbs in his chest. I shake my head.

"No." Is the last thing I get to say before the door swings open, Derek looking me over once more before turning around to see Stiles. I smile at the boy and then look over to Derek, who is clearly trying to hide his annoyance with my still very unhidden presence.

"What are you doing here?" Derek asks, skipping the pleasantries. Stiles takes in the question but looks over at me.

"What's she doing here?" He asks in reply and I let my arms fall to my sides, waiting for Derek's reply with a small smirk resting on my lips.

"She's my beta, why wouldn't she be here." Derek replies quickly, yet calmly and Stiles raises a brow.

"Well she wasn't at school." Stiles says and he tries to step into the loft, but stops when Derek moves in front of me. "Why wasn't she at school?" He adds and the tips of Derek's ears redden the slightest bit with frustration.

"I don't know. I'm her alpha, not her dad." Derek informs him and the sentence receives a very prominent frown as a result. Derek balls his hands into fists at his side and he gives me a side glance when my own heartbeat rises- a silent I told you so if I've ever received one.

"Well-"

"What do you want, Stiles?" Derek interrupts and Stiles almost jumps at the cold tone.

"I wanted you to talk to Scott." He says and Derek frowns. "Look I don't trust you or any of your betas." He continues, glancing at me for a second which causes Derek to growl, loud enough for only me to hear. "But Scott thinks he can talk to the alpha pack alone and leave without a fight and-"

"Fine." Derek interrupts again and Stiles stops mid-sentence with his hands still in the air from trying to explain. Derek sighs. "I'll talk to Scott." His hands relax and I notice the little trails of blood inside his palms.

"Really, just like that?"

"Yes, Stiles. Just like that." He subtly wipes his hands over his jeans before reaching for the door and then lightly pushes Stiles out of the way. "Goodbye, Stiles." He says before closing the door in his face, causing a smile to meet my lips.

"That went well." I muse and Derek is quick to turn around, an annoyed look meeting me when he does.

"I told you to hide." He tells me and starts walking towards me slowly, his hands hanging at his sides. My smile simply grows as I start backing up towards the bed.

"And I asked you to tell me why." I laugh softly, lifting my hands out in front of me when he picks up pace. "If I had known-"

"Known what?" He asks, his face softening when he sees me laughing.

"You got all protective." I say, ignoring the question and stopping when my legs hit the edge of the bed. He shakes his head when he stops in front of me. "Like you care." I add and he looks at me with a lifted brow.

"Like you didn't know." He tells me, his hands moving to rest on my waist and if I weren't so close to him, I wouldn't have seen the soft flush of red of his cheeks. I smile as I put my hands on his shoulders.

"Well you've never said anything." I explain, looking past him to think if he'd ever actually said we weren't just fooling around. "I just thought you were ashamed of me." I tell him and he looks down at me. "Thought I was just your dirty little secret." I add and he smiles.

"You are." He says and pulls at my waist to bring me closer. "But I've always been more concerned about your reputation than mine." He informs me and I smile.

"Because you care." He rolls his eyes at me, although there is no actual sign of irritation on his face.

"Because I care." He mocks, lowering his voice to make me laugh, which I do. He moves us back even more, his hand moving to the back of my head when we fall down on the bed. He lays down beside me and then softly strokes the side of my face. "I am not ashamed of you." He says, suddenly serious as he looks at me. "You're the best decision I have ever made." He adds making a sudden surge of happiness course through my body and I turn my head to kiss him, but he places a finger on my lips to stop me. He just smiles.

"Payback?" I question and he nods, his face filling with mock spite as he does so. I sigh. "If only I weren't so bloody difficult all the time." I say, kicking myself for not listening as I fold my hands over his arm that stretches over me. He nods.

"Hear, hear." He muses and then drops the act when he leans down, connecting our lips softly and delicately, making my insides turn. 

...

Hii guys, so this took a sweet turn. I originally planned this whole fight and make up situation, but I prefer this and I love this so much. Don't know if I can say that about my own work, but I do, so meh. Anyway, I hope you guys liked it as well.

Also. Please, if you could, please follow my insta, I post about my writing a lot and I put in a lot of effort to make it cool and interactive. And I sound so weird promoting myself, but yeah, check it out if you want. 

Anyway, I hope you're enjoying your day or night or whatever. I also hope you guys are doing well and being safe. Wear a mask, it's easy. 

Lots of love. Mxx.