Lost time- Part 2

...

Requested by sevanah_xx . Enjoy. 

...

"I'm here to pick up an idiot." I tell the officer and he frowns, not amused by my comment. I roll my eyes and pull at the strap of my bag. "Derek Hale." I say and he nods, typing into the computer and then looking back up at me.

"Five hundred." He retorts dryly and I gasp. 

"What?" 

"Bail is five hundred or he stays." He explains and I sit down on the chair in front of him.

"Did the person place charges?" I ask and I move my bag onto my lap. "Because that's a very big number for the likes of Derek Hale unless someone actually placed charges." 

"No." He moves his keyboard to the side and leans forward. "But he's an asshole." He tells me and I sigh.

"Oh, well obviously." I say annoyed, throwing my hands in the air. "This is bullshit." I shout at him and he simply shrugs. 

"Listen, lady, if you can't meet his bail then you don't take him home." He informs me in a dull tone and I scoff. 

"You?" A voice questions from behind me and I turn around in my chair to see who it is. "You're Derek's girl." Timmy says and I smile awkwardly at the familiar face, sinking back in my chair when it dawns on me that he's not exactly my biggest fan. 

"Derek's girl?" The other officer asks and I note an uneasy laugh behind his voice. He looks away from Timmy and then back to me with a fake smile. "You could've mentioned that." He tells me and I scoff. 

"Who the hell did you think I am?" I ask him with a raised brow and he shrugs. 

"I don't know, I figured you were one of the teenagers he usually hangs with." He types something into the computer and then takes a key out of the drawer of his desk. "He's in cell two." He explains and throws the keys towards me. I move the keys around in my and look between the two of them. 

"You're all terrified of him aren't you?" I ask and I can't fight the smile forming on my lips. Timmy rolls his eyes at me and the other officer simply sits back in his chair, avoiding my gaze. I nod. "Thanks for the help boys, I'll be sure to mention your cooperation to the man himself." I muse as I walk to the back of the station where the cells are. 

I smile at the guy in cell one and he grunts, making me flinch away. I look to the other side and Derek is sitting on the little bench, watching with an amused smile. 

"Well, if it isn't Derek's girl." He says with a wink and I shake my head.

"Don't even start." I step closer to the cell, placing my hand on one of the bars. "You're in a jail cell right now, you realize that, right?" I ask and he shrugs.