Chapter 1

On the side is Skylar !!!

6:03 a.m

The alarm screamed and it sent me flying out of the bed.

"Ouch." I winced in pain as I lifted myself from the floor. I glanced at the time, pleasantly surprised I had woken up on time for once. I stretched as my eyes took in a full ray of light. I headed straight to the bathroom, knocking. It seems pretty peculiar moving into a new house yet still feeling like it's your old one. It's like I've already gotten used to it.

This was supposed to be a new start; new neighborhood, new school, new chapter but it all seemed like I was repeating the previous chapter of my life, only in a different place and different surroundings.

"One second," yelled my brother Louis. He was probably fixing his hair. God knows how long he'll be in there. He was like some obsessed freak with perfectly gelled hair. I hated him sometimes, more like all the time.

"Whatever," I simply replied, walking back to my room changing into a casual outfit. I looked around my messy room for my make-up bag, but then I realized it was in the goddamn bathroom that our oh so 'lovely' parents MADE us share because they believe 'sharing is caring'. I'd like to see them sharing a bathroom with their siblings! If that were to occur, the house would end up in flames. They can't even stay in a room for five minutes without starting a fight.

After I was officially fully dressed, I grabbed my school bag and phone to check the time, to see just how long that nincompoop of a brother had been in there. 7 am. Wow! One whole fucking hour. What the hell is he doing in there? Not even I take that long to get ready, and I'm a girl.

"Hey! That's my cereal," Is he for real? First, he takes one hour in the bathroom and now he wants to argue over this? Is he a five year old? I think so.

"No, It isn't!! I don't see your name on it," I yelled as he tried grabbing it away from me but failed because I took a step backward.

"GIVE IT!" He yelled. Bruuuh, If he thinks it's stupid, why does he want it?

"Someone hasn't had their coffee yet," I said, mocking him. If there is one thing I really hate is when people yell at me. It makes me lose my cool. Never yell at me or you will live to regret it, no lie.

"SKAI! I'm hungry," he demanded.

"Uh, no shit, Sherlock! So am I," I said in a 'duh' voice.

"Hey!! Skai!! No swearing," And that's when mum walked in the kitchen; she was so strict about swearing, but then she did it when she thought we weren't around. When is she going to learn that we are not five years old? Well I mean we act like we are sometimes but we're not so.

"But h-," I began.

"No excuses!" Mum cut me off. I just groaned.

"Louis, it's early okay? My mind is not functioning properly, so can you please suck it up for just one second?" I spoke, annoyed at his usual ignorant self. I winked at him, and that's when he lost it. He grabbed the box of cereal and started pulling. Obviously, I did the same because he isn't going top win that easily. That's when it ended up on the floor. Oh, look, gravity!

"Clean that up, NOW!" Mum scowled, looking towards Louis with a glare on her face.

"Look what you did!" I screamed at him.

"Oh, What I did? You did-"

"Who did what now?" My other brother, Logan said, walking into the kitchen with perfectly done hair. He yawned and looked at us with confusion in his eyes.

"She!" Louis said, just as I said "He!"

"Spilled cereal all-" We both said again, somehow at the same time. Is he trying to annoy me? Because mission fucking completed.