Chapter 33

A/n: I'm so sorry! I took sooo long to update. I can explain! It was my birthday  :D and I broke my phone :(((((( Like cracked the stupid screen and all I did was drop it from my hands, ughhhhh -.- -_-  and I had some chap shit on there so yeah...

I decided to text Harry because our conversations are always the best...

Hey! What's up? I don't mind texting first. I don't get what the fuss is with texting first. I can literally send you fifty messages after each other and feel no shame whatsoever.

My IQ :P

Just curious...Why do we fight over stupid shit? xD

Because you say stupid shit...

Well, you ARE a stupid shit so...No surprise there

-.-

So...wanna do something? I wrote but after ten minutes there was still no reply so I typed: I am going to assume that you're not responding to my text because want me to send you 10 to 20 more before you do...

My phone got switched off due to low battery O.o

Hey...I'm going to come over, is that cool? I've got news

Yeah sure xD

Be there in ten...give or take a few.

***

I decided to walk to Harry's house because what's the rush, right? I grabbed my bag, yelled 'bye' and left. I was admiring what a beautiful day it was, the weather was just perfect. It wasn't too hot and not too cold, there was a slight breeze which made me enjoy my somewhat peaceful walk to Harry's house. The perfect week for my birthday which tomorrow! I don't know if I should be excited or stressed.

"Hey" Some random guy on the street said. Hasn't his mother ever told him not to talk to strangers? Or is it only my mum who does that? I kept on walking, ignoring him but the stubborn guy kept on following me.

"Why did you walk away?" He asked as soon as he reached me.

"Cause I was done listening" I said picking up the pace on my walking.

"Don't you know who I am?" Um, not really...

"No, but I know what you are" I said smirking.

"What am I?" He questioned.

"An asshole who has nothing better to do but follow me around, all day"

"I'm Alex!" I stopped walking suddenly as if to take that in. I turned around and looked at his face. Alex?

"No way! What...happened?" I asked, he certainly didn't look the same.

"I dyed my hair" He simply replied, shrugging it off.

"And are those piercings? Wow! I barely recognized you"

"Yeah and hey, guess what!"

"What?"

***

I knocked on Harry's door and he answered.

"Hey, you look lovely" Harry greeted whist smiling and holding the door open for me to enter.

"Um...Thanks. Sorry! I really don't know how to reply to compliments" He chuckled.

"It's fine" He's always so amazing. Sometimes I don't think I deserve him... "So, up to my room?" I nodded. Harry led me to his room and opened the door.

"Excuse the mess that is my room" Harry said as we sat on his bed.

"Nah, It's fine. It's actually cleaner than Louis' room" I said laughing.