Chapter 23

~ A/n at the end ~

If I am going to be Harry's ''girlfriend'', It sounds weird being called that, I need to get in shape. I mean yesterday he did at least a 100 pushups and I couldn't do a single one. And what was that motivation shit even about? I should go on a jog! But alone? No I would look like a total loner, then again I don't care what people think about me but still...

"LOUIS!" I yelled from my room because his room is just too far. I heard his room door slam shut and his footsteps down the hall to my room.

"What do you want?" He said as he glared at me.

"Do you want to go on a jog?" I asked him randomly.

"Umm, are you okay? You, Skylar, are asking me, if WE can go on a jog together?" I don't really blame him for being somewhat surprised because I never do sports willingly unless it's basketball or running on the track team.

"Yeah is that so hard to understand? I mean what? Did you like hit your head on the way here or something?" I said as I rummaged through my drawers.

"But why?" He asked, confusion clear in his facial expressions.

"Because... Because...I want to, now go get dressed and leave me the fuck alone" Sweet Jesus that was close. Never was I ever going to tell Louis why I am actually going jogging, that's embarrassing. Last time I tried to do something for the 'good' of my relationship for someone, Louis ended up calling me softie, something I don't wish to be called again. Besides I'm doing this for me, right?

After messing up half of my drawers I finally found my skinny jeans form like, I think about two years. Oh well If Harry can do it I bet so can I. Why the hell does he wear them while exercising though? Maybe they are supposed to help you while training. Yeah, let's go with that. I literally squeezed into them because they were like two sizes smaller than me. I put on a t-shirt and go my phone.

I yelled for Louis to come out as I went downstairs and outside. Louis came down after a bit.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Louis yelled.

"Um, clothes? What are you wearing, an astronaut's suit?" I asked, laughing at my own joke because I'm hilarious. Louis clearly wasn't amused as he kept a straight face.

"Cut the sarcasm, why are you wearing skinny jeans?" He asked as he crossed his arms.

"Why are you questioning me? Am I being interrogated or what?" He glared at me and repeated his question a little more stern this time.

"Because they help you when you exercise and what not..." I responded coolly.

"Uh, not they don't. What genius told you this?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"What are you, some expert in exercise or something?" I asked him as I crossed my arms.

"No but I have this thing called COMMON SENSE, something you seem to lack of" You better shut up before I punch you. Keep your cool, Skai my annoying sub consciousness said. I knew 'she's sort of right, I am quiet bad tempered.

"Whatever let's just go" He smirked knowing he had 'won' this, which he hadn't.

"So you are going to wear them despite all that I said ?" Louis asked still hoping I'll go change.

"You can bet your ass I will" He rolled his eyes and we began our jog. After about twenty minutes I could barely breathe. I sat down on the pavement because Louis was going way too fast. This is jogging not racing idiot.

"Louis" I said out of breath as he stopped.

"What did I tell you?" He said amusement clear in his tone.