Chapter 37

A/n: I'm soooo excited :D I finally have a trailer ^^^ :D Big thanks to 1DxFanxFic for making it <33 xD Hope you guys like it :P It took me a while to pick the songs ahahah anyways, Peace out ✌✌✌

 "You think you're going outside with me dressed like that?" He was literally wearing pajamas.

"Remind me who needs a ride...?" Louis taunted.

"Ughh" I sucked it up and rolled my eyes trying to calm down before I deck him.

"I don't like this side of you" What side? The whinny side? That only comes out when I'm with you.

"I don't have sides, In case you forgot Lou, I'm not a box" Louis rolled his eyes.

"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to show how I feel about that" Why is he so good at comebacks? And now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

He grabbed his car keys and led the way to 'our' car. We got inside and he began driving. Harry hadn't texted back, I hope he saw my text though. I grabbed my phone and started playing with it. Wonder what people used to do to make pass time before phones and shit, well back then people had lives my subconscious replied.

"Skai" Louis said along with a sigh. What is it this time, I put my phone away and opened my ears. "I know nothing I say or do will change your mind from going to that stupid 'party' but all I ask is for you to be careful and I mean actual CAREFUL. Like don't drink anything or touch anything and don't go anywhere alone with no one around" For some reason a smile appeared on my face as he rambled on. He parked the car as we had arrived and he shot me a smile.

"Come here" I said as I embraced him in a tight hug. Damn he smells good. What am I saying? I'm creeping myself out. "I don't say this often but I love you Lou" I cannot believe I just said that.

"I love you too" He said as he let go. "Now go get curly" A toothy smile took hold of my lips as we began chuckling, and then burst out laughing, even struggling to breathe. Once we were done laughing about the matter, I got out of the car and knocked on Harry's door. The door swung open revealing Anne. She shot me a smile and gestured for me to come in.

"Why don't you look lovely today, Going somewhere special?" I blushed at the compliment and gave her a smile.

"Thank you, I am actually, It's my birthday party...I was hoping Harry could join me"

"Oh! It's your birthday? I believe Harry mentioned something, I am so sorry If I had known before I would've gotten you a gift" She spoke stressing way too much about not getting me a gift, I see where Harry's gets that from.

"No, no it's alright! That would be too much to ask, really it's fine, besides I think Harry made up for it" I joked as I winked making Anne laugh a little.

"Oh yes, He's quite the romantic" Gushed Anne. I couldn't help but agree.

"Speaking of Harry, where is he?" I hope that didn't come off as rude.

"He's upstairs" Informed Anne.

"Could I go upstairs?" This is so awkward.

"Why yes, of course honey" Phew! She's so nice.

"Thanks Anne"

"Not a problem Skai" I walked upstairs and knocked on Harry's door.

"Harry?" I called. I could hear a lot of racket coming through the door. What the heck is happening? I decided to go with my gut feeling and open the door.