Chapter 62

Harry smiled, he seemed fictitious at times. Sometimes I would ask myself if he was real and if he was, why I deserved him? I didn't. He was perfect, hell he was the definition of perfect. He makes me smile and all he has to do is smile.

Without any effort at all, he could turn my depressed state of mind into the happiest mood. He could easily replace the sun, he shines so bright, he makes life worth living.

"Do you remember how it feels to kiss me? Because I forgot how your lips feel against mine," his low raspy voice asked. He bit his lip and I died a little bit inside. "I don't remember, I never wanted to forget but I have," I had a wild urge to throw my arms around his neck and refresh his memory. "Why'd you leave me? I love you, why'd you have to go?" he asked, his voice cracking, tears filling his eyes making them shine. "Kiss me, I need you," I stood there, frozen in place. He took a step closer to me and caressed my cheek.

I woke up suddenly gasping for air, I was suffocating or at least it felt like I was

I woke up suddenly gasping for air, I was suffocating or at least it felt like I was. Wow even dream Harry manages to make me breathless, I need some damn chill pills, like someone has to make them right? I remember our first kiss so vividly, but what I felt and how it felt, I don't recall. The memory made my blood burn as I replayed it over and over again.

***

It was time to relax completely and forgot everything, the stress, missing harry, missing my parents, EVERYTHING even just for five minutes, I want to completely mute or pause the world for just five minutes, that's all I ask, five damned minutes of peace. I lay facing down on my bed and tried to shut my eyes and relax. Although that didn't that long before someone knocked on the door. I sighed heavily and dragged myself to the door. What now?

"Oh hi, it's Blake right?" I asked, forcing a smile, he nodded and let himself in.

"Ezra isn't here yet but um, you can maybe wait for her here, I guess," I mentally groaned and there goes my five fucking minuets of so called 'peace'. I decided to finish my essay early because I'm bored. Blake grabbed me from behind and I almost punched him then I realized he probably meant no harm.

"Wanna dance?" I joked; "You should now I suck at dancing though." He smiled back and leaned in to kiss me. I coughed loudly and backed away.

"Umm I kind of have a boyfriend, sorry..." I said trying to back away from this creep. I wish I had a boyfriend but what Blake doesn't know won't hurt him right.

"And I have a math test," He said getting closer, well this is uncomfortable.

"Huh?" I said not bothering to hide my confusion.

"I thought we were listing everything we can cheat on," He said smirking. DAMMIT, there goes my excuse, now what?

"I've never cheated and I don't plan to," I said raising an eyebrow at the fact that he'd thought I'd actually cheat, you have cheated before you dick my subconscious added. He decided to invade my personal space and sat next to me.