Chapter 10

Hi guyss :D sry for the wait and just so you know I try to make the main character not so perfect cause then it would be too good to be true. So yeah Skai has many flaws but that's what makes her real. But character development so well? xD

Skylar's Pov: 

I walked inside and I couldn't believe my eyes. The gym was so different, so incredible, the view was just wow. Stars were hanging from the ceiling, the disco ball was shining, soft music soothed my ears as I watched people slow dance and then I realized. I can't dance...AT ALL. I'm going to make a fool of myself in front of Harry if he wants to dance. I walked over to the table filled with punch and snacks. I make myself a glass of punch as I drink it and walk across the gym to Harry. 

"Um, Hi" I wave at him as I bit my lip. Why am I nervous? Harry's face shines under the light of the gym.

"You look beautiful!" he compliments and I almost laugh, he's joking? Why would he compliment me? Not the kind of greeting I expected from him to be honest.

"Uh, thank you?" I tell him but it sounds more like a question "You look handsome" I can't believe I said that. He smiles as he begins to chuckle.

"What?" I ask as I giggle.

"Look at us. Communicating, for once, not killing each other" He says as he smiles widely making dimples appear on his face. He's so cute. Nah, scratch that, he's hot.  A slow song starts to play "So, you want to dance?" he asks slowly he asks, the words roll off his tongue with that sexy British accent of his. What the hell is wrong with me? I think the punch was spiked. No more punch for me.

"Yeah sure" I half smiled at him. "The dance floor is slippery and I'm clumsy" I tell him as I laugh slightly.

"If you can't dance, don't blame it on the dance floor" He said as he winked at me. Damn, did he read my mind? I rolled my eyes and laughed a bit. "I'll teach you" He escorted me to the gym floor smoothly. I hate this. A slow dance is meant to be romantic...and well I don't want to be romantic with Harry but I guess I have no choice.

"Okay put your hand on my shoulder" I follow his instructions and put my hand on his shoulder. He puts one of his hands on my hips and the other one is intertwined with my other hand.

"And follow my lead" He begins swaying back and forth and I try to move with him but I end up stepping on his foot.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I told you I can't dance!" I immediately regret coming out to dance with him.

"It's alright! Try again" He shrugs and offers his hand again.

"No..." I shake my head. "I suck at this..." I say as I shake my head and begin to walk off the dance floor.

"Practice makes perfect" He says as he smirks and grabs a hold of my hand pulling me back.

"Fine" I sigh as I take his hand. I follow his lead. I'm starting to get the hang of this!

"I'm kind of thirsty! Be right back" Harry says as he lets go of my hand and go gets some punch. I stand awkwardly in the middle of the dance floor till I get bored and spotted Piper, who was crying? Why is she crying?

"What's wrong pipes? Why are you crying?" I ask her concerned. 

"N-nothing" she denies.

"Bullshit! You seriously expect me to believe that? Just because I'm a blonde doesn't mean I'm dumb" I say as I sit next to her.

"My b-boyfriend cheated on me" She said barely getting the words out while sniffling. 

"You never told me you have a boyfriend!" I'm almost excited till I realize that this bastard fucking cheated on her.