Chapter 55

A/n: Skylar^ 

This is literally the theme song of the whole book, literally fits so perfectly, don't you agree? 

"Skylar, I- " Harry said, still staring intensely at the paper. 

Harry was about to say something but the door swung open revealing...LOUIS! I ran to hug him, knocking him over with a hug.

"Damn, you missed me that much?" He asked, getting up from the floor.

"What? No, do I even know you?" I tried to hide my excitement but he noticed. He rolled his eyes. "Why are you here?" I asked bluntly. 

"You think I'd forget my sis's anniversary?" I actually did think that. 

"Dude, I barely remembered...how did you?" I questioned. Louis' not one to remember dates. 

"Don't blame me, it was the day you met someone that wasn't a douche, I was bound to remember," he joked. "Look what I got you wankers!" he said, opening the package in his hands, handing us two shirts. They were plain white Tee's, one with 'I'm with stupid' written over it, and the other with 'I'm with stupider'. 

"I'm stupid, you're stupider," I told Harry sternly.

"No way, I'm stupid, you're stupider, " He argued.

"You are wasting your breath fighting over this, you're both stupid," Louis shrugged. "I have another surprise Skai," Louis pointed at the door, opening it slowly to build my curiosity. Eleanor stood in the door way with a huge grin.

"ELEANOR!" I yelled, hugging her as tightly as I possibly could. She wasn't expecting it because she almost fell but she hugged me back. "I missed you so much," I said, still hugging her.

"I missed you more," El replied.

"You missed her more than me?" Louis said, looking at me. El and I stopped hugging, we exchanged glances and laughed.

"Maybe..." I teased, he pouted but his pouting soon stopped when Eleanor kissed him. "Let's go shopping," I suggested. Eleanor nodded frantically, pulling away from Louis.

"I second that," El agreed. The boys looked at each other and just from the look of their eyes, we both knew the answer to that was no.

"Don't be babies," Eleanor and I said simultaneously.

"Eleanor I'll drive, yeah?" Louis asked.

"No, I will," he nodded, placing a kiss upon her lips. If it were me that suggested to drive he wouldn't argued till the sun came down. They approached the car, leaving Harry and I standing in the doorway.

"This is great, I'm really looking forward to it," I had this habit of speaking to myself out loud (No wonder people thought I were mad, I mean technically I am but it's not nice to say so!).