Chapter 51

A/n:

I have decided this is the theme song of the story :) ^ 

Wouldn't you agree ;)? 

I was on my desk doing homework and revision. Practically ripping my hair out from my scalp. Gritting my teeth against one another I tried to focus on my work but I kept on losing focus. I need a fucking break but I don't really have time for one. I hear my mum call my name from downstairs. Oh great, so it's that time of the day again. Two hours of gardening, the joy. I can't even keep I flower alive for less than three days let alone plant a hundred. Sigh, sigh, and sigh. I heard my phone ring and I grabbed it instantly. Hoping that there would be something more exciting than plating a bunch of random seeds over and over again on the other line, I clicked the answer button and brought it to my ears.

"Hey Skai, how about date night? I feel like we don't hang anymore and with graduation around the corner. I just, I want to hang out, before it's too l-"

I cut him off. "Harry stop thinking like that and that honestly sounds like a blast..."

"But?" he sighed.

"But... I just can't with All the assignments, last minute essays for last minute scholarships, college acceptance letters, my mum's stupid garden and all the fucking h-" I rambled on.

"Garden? How could a garden be stressful? That's the opposite of stress,"

"Well Harry you see, when your crazy ass mother buys a hundred random fucking seeds and wants to plant them in the goddamn sun. It is fucking stressful,"

There's a pause on the line. "How about I help you with that? You'd be that much closer to finishing sooner and we can hang out. We'd be killing two birds with one stone. It's a win-win," he suggests.

"I mean, if you're up for it. Why not? See you in a few," I say eagerly. He laughs and hangs up. I inform my mum and she's more excited than I am. I put on an old white T-shirt and textured shorts. I put my hair in a bun and wait for Harry.

***

Harry and I start by digging holes. We wound up planting at least thirty seeds. We decide to water them. Harry searches for the hose so we can water them. I start picking up the gardening tools from the floor and place them in the cabinet. He finally finds the hose and fidgets with it to switch it on.

"Take your time," I said impatiently.

"Skai?" he called. I turn around and he points the hose at me. I end up dripping water. My mouth forms an 'o' and I look at him as if to say 'are you kidding?'. While he laughs his ass off, I take the hose out of his hands and soak him with water. It's my turn to laugh. He shakes his hair as water flies out of it.

He smiles, a 'you're getting it' kind of smile, he bends down next to the soil. He smells it and I stare at him, confused. He grabs a fistful of soil and I gasp. He wouldn't dare. He stands up and stares at the soil in his hand and back at me. Harry throws the soil all over my hair and now I am mad. He had the audacity to throw filthy, disgusting soil in my hair?

"You did not just-," I yelled.

He crossed his arms over his chest in satisfaction. "I did," He cuts me off. I dug my hand into the soil and grabbed a fistful of soil, throwing it his way with no warning what so ever. It hits his white shirt and now that I think about it, why the hell would you wear a white shirt knowing you are probably going to dirty? Oh wait, I did the same thing. Gosh, we're idiots.

"Huh, would you look at that, you're dirty and for once I mean that literally," I laugh.

The bucket that was filled with water is lying there, taunting me and I get the urge to throw it over Harry's head. But it seems like Styles has another idea, he splashed the water inside it and I swat him playfully. I grab the hose off the floor and aim it at him and he looks like he just got inside a pool fully clothed and got out. I laughed at him and he chuckled along. Taking the hose out of my hands and soaking me even more than I already was. I run after him to get the hose back but end up slipping, I laugh it off but Harry gets down next to me.