Chapter 70

*6 years flash-forward*

I was grabbing a coffee at my favourite corner coffee shop with my nephew, Freddie Tomlinson – who is the cutest little boy ever, with the bluest of eyes and long brown hair with little curls at the ends. I wanted to just squeeze the cuteness out of his cheeks. But for real, though, he's a handful! Louis was gracefully waiting for us in the car.

We wait in line and Freddie breaks the silence by saying, "They said I look like a girl again!" while touching his long hair

We wait in line and Freddie breaks the silence by saying, "They said I look like a girl again!" while touching his long hair. My heart breaks at the words.

"Did you tell them what I taught you?"

"Yeah!"

"Say it with me, Tommo," I prompt.

"That's a stereo and I reject your opinion," he says, I laugh at his pronunciation. "What does stereo mean again?"

"Stereotype...don't forget the type! We don't wanna be telling people they are stereos! It means they aren't confident enough to understand that being yourself doesn't make you weird." I explain, "What does it make you, Tommo?"

"Cool!" I smile at him, he's so precious. Louis walks over to us.

"Oi oi! This is taking too long, we need to go love," he speaks. He needed to take Freddie to football practice, but I convinced him to get coffee before.

"No!" I whine. I hug Ben really tight. "Give them hell buddy!"

"Hey! Skylar, that's a no-no word," Louis chastises. Ben giggles at me, covering his mouth and I give him a look which makes him laugh even more.

"Not swearing must be annoying, huh?" I whisper to my brother.

"You've no idea!" he laughs. "Let's go buddy, see you later Skai!"

"Bye Skai!" Ben whispers, waving goodbye. What a cutie pie!

I begin to get impatient waiting, I look around the coffee shop, not sure for what, mainly out of boredom and I spot a curly headed man a few feet away from him.  I recognised him in an instant. 

"Harry?" he turns his head to look at me, I smile uneasily, silently wishing I hadn't called him. He moves up the line next to me, getting nasty glances from the people in front of him.

"Skylar, that you?"