Chapter 45

"Hey do you wanna come to a party tonight?" Louis asked as soon as we got home.

"What kind of party?"

"A college party"

"You know I can't dance right?" I asked to be sure.

"Then don't dance just make out with Harry in a corner or you know there are these private rooms where you could-" I covered his mouth with my hands. He chuckled.

"Oh my god! Shut up!" I said turning crimson red. "Were you really enforcing sex on you're younger sister? Where did Mr. Over protective go huh?"

"I was kidding, don't you dare even think about it" He scolded. 

"Oh I'm thinking about it alright" I teased. I just love pulling his string. "What time is the party? and can I invite Harry, Lola, Piper and Niall?"

"Ummm, I guess and it's at seven, I could let someone ride with me" Louis said unsure.

"Harry and I will just drive there so I'll ask the rest if they need a ride" Louis nodded and grabbed his hone, probably texting Eleanor.

"Should I wear a dress?" I wondered out loud.

"No! Why a dress? Why can't you wear an old sweater or something?" Louis yelled. The hell?

"Well excuse me! I'm not from the eighteen hundreds. What's the big deal anyway?"

"Because Skai" Louis said with a sigh. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest, waiting for him to continue. "College party, drunk, perverted guys, a dress, you do the math"

"Well I don't care, I'm wearing a dress"

"I will rip it off you if you do!" Okay too far Lou, too far.

"Whoa! That's Harry's job.." I said laughing. Louis punched me in the shoulder.

"SKAI! YOU ARE SUCH A PERVERT" He yelled. Well maybe that's because I'm related to you...

"Oh why don't you yell it a bit louder eh? I don't think the neighbors heard you ..."

"Okay. SKYLAR TOMLINSON IS A BIG PER-" And again I'm trying to cover Louis's mouth. "If you want me to stop ...you won't wear a dress, besides I doubt curly would let you wear one anyway, we all know he's jealous as fuck" Louis spoke as if he were the president. 

"Do I tell you what to wear? Than fuck off, you two are not my professional designers or some shit so just stop" I groaned.  He always does this. I swear he thinks I'm this desperate, pathetic, little girl who's always in need of protection because I'm so weak. I'm way stronger than he thinks. Maybe it's just because he cares about me too much. He likes to act like I don't know how to do anything on my own and he has to protect me from everything. Why wouldn't he? It was cute when I was younger but I've grown up now and sure he will always be my brother but a little less over protectiveness would be nice.

"Chill" Louis said knowing that word would just make me angrier.

"You know what? I'm not even going to talk to you" I said walking away from him.

"At least wear tights!"

"Fine" I groaned walking upstairs. I'm actually temped to put on the trashiest outfit in my closet just to piss him off but he did have a point. I'm still wearing a dress though. I texted Harry about the party and he agreed.

Hey...can I come over and we can leave from your house instead of the other way around I texted him.

Ughh....yeah I guess, why?