Chapter 36

A/n: Update woooo :D x

***

"Mmm, mum this cake is actually very tasty" I said taking another bite.

"Yeah, Ms. Tomlinson I like it" Harry complimented earning a smile from my mum.

"Thanks, how about another slice Harry?" She asked cutting him another slice. Oh so she thanks him but not me, hmm okay then. Louis and I raised our eyebrows at her. Harry thanked her and Louis and I exchanged glances.

"You have some icing on your nose" Harry said laughing.

"Oh!" I said in embarrassment and I could feel my cheeks getting hotter. I tried wiping it off but failed. "Where is it?" I asked giggling.

"Right there" Harry said wiping it off with his finger and showing it to me. I licked it off his finger as he chuckled.

"Mmm, still good" I said giggling.

Louis started coughing rather loudly. "Guys! We are trying to eat here" Louis said gesturing to his cake.

"Well I'm trying to shove icing in your face" I said as I grabbed my piece of cake and shoved it in his face, smearing the icing all over his cheek. "Oh wait, nothing stopped me from doing that" I said as Harry and I erupted into fits of laughter. My mum turned around to wash the dishes but I could tell she was trying to hide her smile. Louis gave me a fake smile and grabbed his cake.

"Stop!" I said as I winked. "It's my birthday" I love this excuse.

"True but tomorrow you are so going to get it" Louis warned. I just laughed at him.

"Till tomorrow then" We used to prank each other big time when we were younger, it used to drive our parents mad.

"I'm afraid I have to go" Harry stated right after getting some text.

"What's wrong?" I asked quickly.

"Nothing, don't worry about it" He said giving me a kiss on the forehead. "See you later" He said as he waved at me. "Bye Louis!" He said as they fist bumped each other. "Goodbye Mrs. Tomlinson, Thank you again for the cake" My mum flashed him a smile and I walked him to the door.

"Wish you didn't have to leave so soon" I said sighing, he smiled.

"Here's something to remember me by" Harry said as he wasted no time at all to place a kiss on my lips, I was taken off guard but kissed back immediately. I smiled into the kiss and I could feel him smiling too. His hands from my waist to my face, the kiss was nice, It wasn't intense, on the contrary it was very soft and passionate. He pulled back and kissed my nose; I couldn't help but laugh a little. I bit my lip trying to stop myself from laughing too loudly.

"I love your laugh" He said as he smiled.

"And I love you" I said as I tilted my head a little in embarrassment.