Chapter 19

I woke up to the sound of Piper's annoying phone alarm. Seriously it's worse than mine. At least mine doesn't make you want prefer to go deaf rather than listening to it. I grabbed a pencil and paper and wrote down the time that we were supposed to go down. I don't know why but the thoughts that occurred to me, first thing in the morning were unfortunately of Ryan. It was probably because of last night. I mean how dare that little weasel humiliate/cheat on my best friend and on me. I squeezed the pencil in my hands so hard it snapped. Whoops! The sound of it snapping made Piper turn around and realize I was awake.

"Skai! about time you woke up! Do realize it's 6pm? Lenny said we have about two hours or so to ourselves than we are going to the Eiffel tower!" Do not judge okay! I went to bed at four in the morning because I stayed up all night (a/n: see what I did there ;) on Skype with Eleanor. Itried getting up from my bed but with the excitement of going to the Eiffel tower I ended up getting tangled in the quilts and falling onto the floor. Piper tried to hold back the laughter by covering her mouth with her hands. I got into the bathroom and washed my face.

"I heard there's this bar.. we could check it out" Piper's voice rambled on from the bedroom. My phone rang as if on cue. Mom! Wow, that's a surprise, sort of.

'Hi :) how's it in Paris? We miss u xx '

'Awesome, just woke up from a #DeepSleep #MissYou2'

'You forgot to clean your room :( #Messy!'

'I'll clean it when I get back #Maybe'

'Clean it or I will come there myself and drag yo ass home #Evil'

'Jesus fine -_- #Pissed'

"You think they'd let us in?" I questioned brushing my teeth.

"We could always try" She said shrugging. Unbelievable!

"Yeah but first let's go to the hot tub thing you mentioned!"

"Good idea! Here's my extra bikini" I thanked her and went to change. I put it on and put a t-shirt and shorts on. I sure hope it's heated! Then gain it's a hot tube not cold tube

We knocked on the guy's room and Ryan opened.

"Password?" He said joking.

"Let me in asshole?" Ryan rolled his eyes and opened the door.

"You guys coming down to the hot tub?"

"Hell yeah!" Harry said, getting into the bathroom to change. I looked at Ryan waiting for him to respond.

"I'm not coming" He spoke dully.

"We won't miss you" I said and it was true.

"Aren't you going to ask why?" Ryan asked.

"Why you're ugly?" I asked acting all clueless.

"Why I'm not coming" He said impatiently.

"I really don't care but I have a feeling your going to tell me anyway.."

"I have a date" I can't believe this, he is trying to make Piper and I or one of us jealous. Well joke's on him I'm not jealous! I'm so over him, wish he was over me, then again I'm awesome! No one can get over that!

"Cool" I said without interest in my voice. Harry came out of the bathroom and we were off.

***

When we arrived it wasn't too crowded and I must say for a hot tub It was huge, like a pool. I think Piper had it wrong when she said hot tub, she might have meant to say pool. I took my shorts and t-shirt off and sat on the ledge because watching hot guys pass is better than swimming. Harry took his shirt of and god those abs! Piper was the first out of the thee of us to swim. At one point a really hot dude passed by and my eyes were literally fixed on him. Out of nowhere Harry pushed me in the water. Noo! My hair.