Chapter 26

Trying to figure out whether you're in love or not at a young age is seriously hard. Harry is a person that's super nice to me so that can trigger a false feeling of being in love. I just don't know, I really, really like him but is that love? One thing I have learned is that love starts in the heart not on the surface. He makes me feel amazing and better, and sometimes if no one can make me smile, he can. Whenever I think about him I keep smiling for no reason at all and people notice a certain change in me.

I have also learned that what they say is true, you can't love a person simply by their appearance that is not love, that an infatuation and I have had those. Think about it this way, would you buy a book just because you liked the cover? No it's what's under the cover that tells you what the stories all about, same goes for 'love.' I don't like Harry for his looks; I like him because he gets me, he's just...he's the one. Period .I can't explain it although; his appearance not being ugly is surely an advantage. Sometimes, I feel like I'm crazy or delusional but I still can't explain the way I feel about him, I just can't. So, how do I know when I am in love? I know that lust, and infatuation is not love and neither is drama. Having thought all this, I still don't know if I love him...Love is a really strong word and I don't want to mistake it for 'like'.

One time I read a book and there was this girl who lied to get her crush to like her and well that is not how love should be, because she started a relationship that was based on a lie which makes it a false relationship. When he found out the truth, he left her. What I have learned through this book if someone really likes/loves you, you can be yourselves around each other and you feel like you can tell each other everything without thinking twice and not lie about our likings to make him like us. I feel as though this step has already been established with Harry, dude if you have bad breath I'm going to tell you. It's not being mean, it's being honest, I mean is it my fault the truth hurts? Whoops! Here's a band-aid. Besides the truth hurts but lies kill. Ugh why does this shit have to be this hard?

My phone rang just before I entered my english class. And what's ironic is that Harry is the one who texted me and we have this class together.

Goodmorning short stuff ;) I bet you look amazing right now :D

Stop being so gay xD

That's what I get for trying to be romantic

I walked into my last english class ever and let the burning in hell comence. I sat down in my usual seat next to Niall as I sighed.

"Good morning students, I hope you did well in all your exams, have fun in your summer holidays. The plan for today is to do a quiz that covers pretty much all the syllabus considering you won't be doing any summer revision and will forget everything I have taught you" Well that escalated quickly.

"Question number one, who was it that wrote the play Romeo and Juliet?" He asked as he searched for students who were raising their hands.

"Is he serious? Who doesn't know that?" I whispered in Niall's ear.

"Skylar?" I guess he noticed I was talking. "Answer the question" he commanded, well geez.

"Uh, William Shakespeare?"

"Wrong, Niall?" Huh? How could that be wrong?

"William Shakespeare?"

"Correct!" Wait, what? I really want to bitch slap this guy.

"I guess you're the one that doesn't know that" Joked Niall.

"Excuse me!" I said as I stood up. "Um...I think my answer was right beca-"

"Are you telling me how to teach my class?" He asked as he crossed his arms.

"Um.. no, not really but-" I tried to explain but was cut off by mr.Cullen.