Chapter 44

I was waiting outside for Harry to show up. He was going to drive me to school. His car rolled up the drive way and got out of the car before I could get inside.

He gave me a look as he leaned lazily on me. I couldn't deny the fact that it was enjoyable. I tried to act normal because randomly hugging in the streets is so not weird.

"It's cold outside" Harry said as he wrapped his arms around me. I giggled and put my face in his neck as we hug. "Oh god you smell so good" I'm dead, this is too much for my heart to handle.

"Only for you" I laid it off as if It wasn't a big deal that he had just said that.

He lifted me up and placed me on his lap as he smelt my hair. I giggled, connecting our lips together for a kiss.

"Oh stop it curly" I said. "I only wanted one kiss" He ignored me kissing my lips yet again. "Stop, I need to breath you know" I said laughing at him.

"I can't help it you smell too good baby" He chuckles as he holds me tighter.

"How about that ride to school, yeah?" I reminded him.

"Right" He said as he opened the car door for me. We arrived right on time and into dreaded math class we were.

Harry's Pov:

Time is irrelevant if I'm not with her. I crave her, not in that way though. In the most innocent way actually, I crave her kisses, I crave her smile, I crave her laugh... All things about her that I adore. When she's at her worst all I want to do is shower her with kisses. I want to hug her tightly and never let go, I want to feel her close to me, her heartbeat I want to feel. I crave her in more ways than one. I want her to be next to me, nothing more and nothing less. She's a fiery little thing, my favourite trait about her. I'm literally honoured to even talk to such a dazzling person. It scares me that she doesn't see the things she means to me. I really can't get over her and hell, I don't want to. She has this glow to her, an attractive radiance that compels others to look her way. I'm not one to let my guard down but she caught me off guard and right now, I'm completely defenseless as I stare at her captivating smile. I didn't even notice I was full on staring at her until she nudged me.

"I think you're drooling" She said, I blushed with embarrassment and tried to wipe it off only to see her giggling. She had tricked me. I rolled my eyes at her. She smiled innocently and shrugged. Her bright smile was infectious, lighting up the room.

"Skai...I love your smile" I complimented.

"Awh that's really sweet but shush!... The teacher is looking directly at us" She said looking away.

"But I love you" I pouted.

"Not the time to be-"

"You're beautiful....you know?"

"Shut up...." She whispered softly.

"I know you love me" Does Harry want to get kicked out of class or?

"Shhh! Stop it" She's usually the one being silenced but oh how the tables have turned.

"You so love me" she rolled my eyes, I just made her blush in front of so many people.

"If you keep saying it ...I might just change my mind" she threatened.

"You wouldn't" I said cheekily.

"Don't try me Styles" She warned.

"Skylar! Harry! Would you like to go outside and continue your conversation? And while you're at it, stay there" The teacher yelled. Oops?