Chapter 25

A/n: Above is the outfit Skylar puts on.  Dedicated to my wattpad bestie :D Go check out her awesome book, you won't regret it :P x

"Skylar!" A very Irish accent rang through my ears as I walked out of school.

"Niall!" I greeted, excited to see him again.

"Hey, I heard you and Styles are going out" What is this school? The fucking news?

"Yeah, I guess him saying I was 'hard to figure out' kind of backfired huh?"

"Oh yeah" He said as he chuckled. "Besides like he's one to talk!" I love this guy! 

"Exactly! but I'm guessing this isn't the only reason as to why you followed me outside" I told him curiously. 

"You're a fast one" Niall said as he chuckled. 

"Yeah I catch on fast, what's new?" I said jokingly. "So, what do you need blondie?" I mocked in a friendly way. 

"Hey you're blonde too! Blondie" He mocked. Clearly the nickname annoyed him and It annoyed me more than it annoyed him. 

"Okay you're right, that's really annoying" 

"Yep! So I wanted to ask you...if you could maybe arrange a double date? You know, you and Harry and me and your friend..." Oh so he like one of my friends, huh? Well, this is interesting information. I was thrilled to bits hearing that he liked one of my friends, I mean what are the odds?

"Be more specific Niall, I'm widely popular and have tons of friends" I joked.

"She's drop dead gorgeous" He said with eyes shining and I could tell, however this girl was, she was seriously lucky to have a guy like Niall that likes her. He is so sweet and genuine, not to mention funny. The perfect guy. Not for me though, I have my perfect guy, Harold.

"Well now you're making me feel insecure" I joked.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you" Sometimes I wonder if he's joking or he's just that innocent to not understand my sarcasm.

"Just kidding I don't get insecure, You don't know her name? Because all my friends are beautiful" I said and meant it. Eleanor is pretty hot and Lola is another type of hotness and then there's Piper, the hottest of them all, yeah nah, I'm the hottest of them all. No but seriously they are all pretty.

"She's a brunette and has deep brown eyes. She's super cute and she's pretty short next to you" Hmm. I've only got an inch on Eleanor so it's obviously not her plus she's dating Louis. Lola is shorter than Piper so I'm guessing it's Lola.

"I think it's either Lola or Piper" I guessed.

"Piper! Yeah! That's her name, she doesn't have a boyfriend right?" He's so excited, he's almost making me excited.

"Not that I know of" I said as I smiled. Seeing those two as a couple would be adorable.

"So, can you set me up with her or what?" He asked.

"On one condition" I agreed, with my terms, of course.

"Anything" He spoke confidently.

"Promise me you won't break her heart" I said with seriousness in my voice.

"Wow Skai! That is the last thing I expected to come out of your mouth. You're really nice and yeah I promise with my life" He spoke his words filled with awe. Did he just call me nice?

"We never speak of this again" I joked but at the same time, I was completely serious. 

"So you'll plan it and text me the place, yeah?" Of course, you just leave all the planing to me!