Chapter 57

I woke up on the ground. I sighed, Harry had probably rolled over to my side and I fell or something. The sheets were on the ground and he was in his underwear, laying in the middle of the bed. Damn, how hot was it yesterday? I picked myself off the ground and glanced at the time. 7am. Shit. 

"HARRY!" I yelled, hitting him with the cushion.  

"What?" he said, his morning voice turning me on. His eyes adjusted to the light and he grinned sheepishly. "You're pretty," he complimented, half-asleep. 

"Not the time to be mushy," I replied, grabbing his pants off the ground and throwing it at him. "We're late, as usual," I huffed. "Get dressed, " Harry started at me. I took his shirt off and threw it on his face. "NOW," I yelled as I grabbed a random pair of jeans and a blouse, going into the bathroom. I peed, got dressed as fast as I possibly could and washed my teeth. I ran out of the bathroom and into my own. I found my vans and slipped them in. Harry was staring at the ceiling. "Harrry," I groaned. "Would you just get dressed please?" I begged. He groaned but didn't move. I brushed my hair and put it into a ponytail. "HARRY NOW!" I shouted. 

"Calm down, snowflake," he said in a slow voice as if to piss me off more than I already was. 

"What?"

"I said would you calm down?" he repeated but that was't what I meant. 

"But what did you call me?"

"Snowflake?"

"Why snowflake, of all nicknames?" I really don't know where this boy gets these nicknames from.

"Because you are delicately and uniquely beautiful... but ice cold," Well that's just mean...It hurts when the shoe is on the other foot, huh. 

"Wow," I replied, not amused by his joke. "Why not just call me Elsa then?" I said sarcastically, arms crossed, eyes rolled.

"I like snowflake better," he shrugged. 

"You need to calm down with all the nicknames though,"

"And you need to calm down, period," Well he does have a point. 

"Hey!" I threw the first thing in sight at him, thank god it was a pillow. He laughed cheekily. "Arse," I mumbled. I carefully whilst cursing a bit, put on my winged eye liner and I placed mascara on my upper and lower lashes. 

I glanced at Harry, who was playing on his phone on my bed, still in his boxers

I glanced at Harry, who was playing on his phone on my bed, still in his boxers. "You won't get any kisses if you don't get dressed this instant," I threatened. Like that was ever going to happen.. He stood up abruptly and slid his pants on, throwing his shirt over his shoulders. I laughed to myself at his reaction to my threat. 

"What the hell did you do to your hair?" he asked. Truth be told, I had not really brushed it today. 

"I woke up looking this good, okay?" I replied, cockily.