Chapter 15

Hey Everyone :P so ship names?...i'm not saying it'll happen but what if it did ;) .. which one would you recommend (Harry and Skylar) #Hylar #Skarry #Skyry #Sharry/Sarry (my friends came up with these, personally I like #Hylar but they were like 'but that sounds like #Haylor' soo yeah -_-) If you have any others list them down below. Also, thank you for commenting :) I enjoy reading the comments xx

Skylar's Pov:

So thank fucking god my horrible, dreadful, painful, horrendous cramps where over and Jesus was I relieved. As soon as I told Louis about the trip he made a whole fuss but then he calmed down and actually listened to reason besides it's not like him being mad was going to prevent me from going, mind you I would've still went be it he wanted me to go or not. Like he's the boss of me, hell no. I was currently packing for the trip because next Monday is the day of our departure to PARIS!! And hell am I excited, I mean who wouldn't be, the only thing that is bugging me is the fact that the two people I hate the most are going to be with me. I just hope that in the plane I won't be sitting next to any of those morons. Teenage life is so hard though. I mean how am I supposed to go school scratch that wake up early, do homework, stay in shape, be social, help out at home, argue with Louis and get 8+ hours of sleep at night not to mention now I also have to deal with Harry and the trip. I'm sweating just thinking about all the shit I need to do. You know what I should do a to-do list, I mean to-bring list so then I won't forget to bring anything on the trip. Well shit I can't find my suitcase, this is great.

"Mom?" I yelled from downstairs.

"What do you want now?" She yelled back. Isn't she sweet? Not.

"Where's my suitcase? You know the blue one with the white polka dots?" I asked as I went downstairs, for a more civil conversation.

"Buried under that pile of junk you call clothes in your wardrobe" I just don't get it how she remembers all of this shit. She knows where dad's clothes are, Louis' football gear, my suitcase, how does she do it? And then there's me who forgets what I was asked to do like a minute after I'm told, I bet only I can do that.

"Well whose brilliant idea was it to put it there?" I asked sarcastically.

"um Yours" Jumped Louis into OUR conversation.

"You shut your face" I said as I narrowed my eyes at my annoying brother.

"Wow, rude much" He replied as he smirked.

"Idiotic much" I replied back just as sassily. He thinks he can out do me, pleeaase.

"Can you two be quiet for one second? Or go argue somewhere else, where you don't bug me because I'm trying to cook" My annoyed mother complained.

"Alright geez women, relax" Louis replied chuckling slightly while mom glared at him and he put his hands up as if to say 'alright fine, I'll stop'. I grabbed a pen and went back into my room, I got my notepad from under all of the shit in the drawer and wrote 'to-bring list' on top. I began listing the things I need to bring so then for once I'd be organized, then again it's not my fault I inherited that gene from Louis, we're both messy as fuck. I listed:

To-Bring list:

- Casual clothes, bras & underwear, socks, sleepwear, dresses, skirts, sweats, sweaters, shoes t-shirts, tank tops, jeans, shorts, jackets(just in case cause you can never be too safe like my grandma says 'better safe than sorry') - Toiletries, toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash.

-Deodorant because dying of sweat is not an option. I like having my own soap, washcloth shampoo and conditioner, I mean I know we are going to be in a hotel but still that used stuff disgusts me.