Chapter 64

This is so Skai, like the actress really brought her to life in this picture ^ ♥_♥

Oh, I also made a fan account on twitta! check it out if you wanna - SmexyStyles2

***
My head is in the clouds, you'd think I would have actually turned mature ever since I turned eighteen but no. I truthfully still think this is all an illusion, that he is here, that we kissed, that we-um, you know...Considering that the spaces between us are  unbelievably massive. 

I can't seem to act my age , the decisions I make are always the wrong ones. Second chances is another opportunity to fix the stupid mistakes you have made. They occur once in a lifetime and I would be ready to run away with him if it wasn't for the chains keeping me down. I have absolutely no control when it comes to him.

Harry seemed to notice I was daydreaming because he asked me what I was thinking, I shrugged. Oh you know, just randomly thinking about eloping with you, super normal thoughts!

I am just this distraction, I am just the fool's gold and Harry is not a fool. He isn't fireproof either and all I do is burn him, I can't take that.  As soon as he wakes up, he'll probably change his ticket and rush back home to find the girl almighty, girl of his dreams, and that, isn't me. 

I didn't realise I was watching him until his mouth twitched up into a grin. I darted my eyes away from him and glanced around the room, searching for something to stare at, anything but him. 

"What's wrong?" he asked. 

"Oh, nothing," I said, still avoiding eye contact.

"Why aren't you looking at me?"

"Does it matter?" I grumbeled, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"If it didn't matter, I would not have asked you Skylar," he sighed, reaching for my hand.  

"I'm just- I, I am really confused, that's all,"

"What do you mean?" How dare he go all Justin Bieber on me.

"I mean what now Harry? huh? What now?"

"What do you mean?" he repeated, wrinkles forming on his head.

"Are we back together, are you going to transfer here? am I going to transfer there? are we over? was this a one time thing? am I a distraction? what are we? WHAT NOW?" My neck turned red from all the agitation. 

"Now I go back because I have classes tomorrow, you stay put and we will figure something out, okay?" he said, cupping my face.

"Okay," I nodded. He smiled. Light doesn't come in the form of angels and halos. It comes in the way you smile; in the way he smiles. Harry smiles so bright that his smile emits light, literally. "Goodbye hug?" 

Harry licked his upper lip. We both remained silent but our breathing was increasing and that was the only think I could hear, his heavy breathing and my pulse rapidly racing.

"We can't..." I sighed. "What if Ezra-"

"You didn't say what if Ezra yesterday," he smirked.

"We can't," I whispered. Harry shook his head and dimmed the lights.

"Now we can." I grinned. 

He inched closer and slipped his hand around my waist, pulling me as close to him as physically possible. He lingered a while longer and we stared at each other's lips. I decided to make the first move since the teasing twat wasn't going to make it anytime soon. He swept me off my feet and slammed me into the wall, it always was my favourite way to kiss. A moan escaped my lips as the kiss gained intensity,  I was physically and mentally aching for him. I needed him more than I'd ever admit. He's got me delirious. He pressed his lips against mine. I rested my arms around his neck, and ran my fingers through his hair. His hands roamed my back, my neck and trailed to my waist, this caused me to giggle as I was ticklish. He smiled in the kiss as soon as he heard me giggle, which made me flush.